Do you guys view mixed Somali's as Somali?

For me it depends, if the kids know af somali and Dhaqan. I wont see them as full somalis biologically, but as half somalis who embraced their mothers or fathers heritage.

I am not in favour of mixing for obvious reasons, but I would never hate on the kids or their parent.

Please no gaalo, if they want to marry outsiders then muslims should be the only option. Cant imagine having half somali kids running around with gaalo dhaqan, worshipping other gods and eating pig.:tacky:

Couldn't have said it better

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
Look at this deluded bunch lol

Do you really think anybody cares about your opinion? :heh:

Going on like they’re the supreme Somali identity committee lmao

First let's differentiate between Somali and Somalian.

From an ethical point of view you can only be Somali, if your father is Somali, i.e. you can trace your lineage back to a Somali tribe. From a national perspective mixed people with a Somali mother can be Somalian, which means citizens of Somalia. Often we use the word Somali for ethnical and national identities, but there is actually a difference. Anyways in modern times the national indenty is valued more than the ethnical one.

Apollo

VIP
These two things are not the same. :mjlol:

LYUjXBx.png

LhwUN1p.png

^ Has a Somali father/qabiil, still not the same as the first person. :trumpsmirk:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
@Dino @Samaalic Era @NAAFO

You are all have 68 iq if you think that maternal half-Somalis aren't Somali.

Culture will never dictate your lineage, only your heritage does.

Not matter how much you try to undermine Maternal half-Somalis they will also be 50% Somali genetically, just like paternal half-Somalis.

In the Qur'an, Isa pbuh who's mother is a full Israelite never refers to Bani Israil by saying "oh my people" or "oh my nation. Yet, Musa pbuh consistently calls Bani Israil as "oh my people".

Also the Somali word for human is bil/bin Aadan or Aadaanaha which is also confirmed by the Qur'an as we are called the "Son of Adam".

Women have no tribe or nation

Wake up smell the unsii motha fuckas. Somali people will be 3 generation maybe 4 before completely blend in there new country. Very sad
I watched a BBC program not too long ago about the Windrush scandal. There was an old black Jamaican fella that went to a family reunion & his descendents are now White British.

That's the future that awaits racial minorities in the West, especially in Europe which will involve getting aborbed by the European/White super-majority.

Apollo

VIP
I watched a BBC program not too long ago about the Windrush scandal. There was an old black Jamaican fella that went to a family reunion & his descendents are now White British.

That's the future that awaits racial minorities in the West which will involve getting aborbed by the European/White super-majority.

Half White + Half Arab = often look full Arab.

I think the stereotypical Celtic/Nordic look will vanish from Northwestern Europe and North America. Maybe some pseudo-Mediterranean/'White-Latino' looking types will replace them.

Half White + Half Arab = often look full Arab.

I think the stereotypical Celtic/Nordic look will vanish from Northwestern Europe. Maybe some pseudo-Mediterranean looking types will replace them.
I highly doubt the Nordic look will vanish, the Jamaican fella's descendents were straight up White British. Bottom line is Europe is going to remain White/European...

And Somalis brought up in the West will easily be absorbed by Europeans. It's inevitable, its just a matter of time.

Apollo

VIP
I highly doubt the Nordic look will vanish. Bottom line is Europe is going to remain White/European...

And Somalis brought up in the West will easily be absorbed by Europeans. It's inevitable.

Have you seen any half Arabs + half Nordic Whites? 8/10 times they look like dark Southern Europeans or simply like Arabs rather than like North Europeans. Their look is recessive.

Have you seen any half Arabs + half Nordic Whites 8/10 times they look like dark Southern Europeans or simply like Arabs rather than like North Europeans. Their look is recessive.
I've seen a few irl & they looked European. Ofc some will look more Arab.

Apollo

VIP
I've seen a few irl & they looked European. Ofc some will look more Arab.

By the way, I don't think Somalis will be absorbed into the white population of the West. Instead I think a new ethnicity will form that ethnically identifies as Muslim and will be a mixture of all the Muslim groups in the West.

Ethnic Muslims, kkkk.

By the way, I don't think Somalis will be absorbed into the white population of the West. Instead I think a new ethnicity will form that ethnically identifies as Muslim and will be a mixture of all the Muslim groups in the West.

Ethnic Muslims, kkkk.
It's possible.

But again i highly doubt that's going to happen. If it does happen though, how would this new "Muslim Ethnic group" look like in your opinion?

Apollo

VIP
It's possible.

But again i highly doubt that's going to happen. If it does happen though, how would this new "Muslim Ethnic group" look like in your opinion?

There's also the chance that they might predominantly identify as Arab, since this identity is so inclusive (only language requirement).

As for how they would look like, it depends on the location. France's Muslims are quite different from Sweden's ones.

VixR

Veritas
There's also the chance that they might predominantly identify as Arab, since this identity is so inclusive (only language requirement).

As for how they would look like, it depends on the location. France's Muslims are quite different from Sweden's ones.
This is what happened to White settlers of America. They were predominantly of Christian backgrounds, but ethnically diverse when they first got here (English, Irish, German, Danish, Norwegian, Swede, later Italians were accepted as being White when first they were not).

They were even concentrated in specific neighborhoods/cities just like more recent ethnic migrants are (all throughout the US, there are formerly Little Bulgaria, Little Germany, Little *insert country of European origin here*, etc...I think Little Italy is the only one standing today in any significant way), but they eventually lost their specific ethnic identities (language and ethnic culture) and blended with other White settlers to produce the Christian American mutt, who is simply “White”.

For this reason, I can buy the “Muslim ethnic class” hypothetical.

As time goes on and they identify as American Muslims and can no longer connect with the ethnic culture of their forbears who first immigrated here, it’s entirely possible they’ll mix with other American Muslims to become Muslim mutts, and religion will be the only identifier. As more time goes on, many of them would likely lose the religion as well just as a good portion of American Whites are fairly irreligious now in terms of Christianity.

But the idea that they would identify as Arab is farfetched, bc they wouldn’t be speaking Arabic nor would they be in contact with Arabs. At best, the vast majority would be English speakers who utter Arab ayat from the Islamic literature without understanding, and only a select few would learn the Arab language for scholarly purposes (Islamic theology). It’s far more likely that the term “Muslim” will morph into a pseudoethnic term as well as being a religious term (just like the term Jew).

NAAFO

VALOR MORGHULIS
I dont understand that logic tho? Most of the half Somali's from Somali men usually end up gaal, I know 3 different Mixed somali's all with Somali dad's and 2 of them are gaal and 1 is muslim but she's embarressed to say she's somali. Legit Maya Jama has a Somali dad and look how that ended up? Why dont you guys admit your good for nothing and leave everything to the woman thats why those kids end up the way they do

@Dibleyy that's not true at all if anything that's true of women if anything their are just as much half Somali's sired by somali men that are proud Somali's & Muslims meaning their are many half Somali's young people who are the children of Somali men and ajanabi mothers who are proud Somali's and Muslims, what about Iman the model who was married to a known homosexual (David Bowie) or that sabrina girl do you honestly think her and that gaal mans "kids" will be proud Somali's and Muslims not to mention their are countless more examples, the not being Somali and Muslim is more prevalent amongs these women who themselves have inferiority complexes and identity issues what incentive is their for these young people to learn about being somali.

That's the future that awaits racial minorities in the West, especially in Europe which will involve getting aborbed by the European/White super-majority.
This is the reality, to the nigga saying there will be one “ethnic Muslim identity” is funny guy. First Muslims in USA over 100,000 Turkish Muslims came to New York in 1900’s. They became gaalo people in 2 generations very disappointing they drinking khamri n shit with there family.

This is the reality, to the nigga saying there will be one “ethnic Muslim identity” is funny guy. First Muslims in USA over 100,000 Turkish Muslims came to New York in 1900’s. They became gaalo people in 2 generations very disappointing they drinking khamri n shit with there family.
I'm guessing you don't know much about Turkish people.

Turks are a secular people which is reflected by Turkey being a Secular State, they're predominantly cultural Muslims, much like how many English people are cultural Christians and are secular.

Last edited:

Trending