Do you guys tip when you run into Geeljire waiters in places like Malaysia or Turkey as a tourist?

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
It was intended for @VixR to see my long non-baasto legs
83aoGyM.gif

Macalin M

Out here
Bro! I know someone here will steal this idea from me but I see a low grade income from establishing a parasailing business. How on earth we don’t have it. How?

I know for a fact we can easily charge $40 for 10 min. People got money. You know that ocean front restaurant on Liido beach, did you know..that they charge $35 for Lobster dinner. There are thieves from the government who are hell bent on impressing little girls. To them $40 is a penny to them.
I see these old niggas buying jugs of isbaandhees just to try pull some xalimos.

They were starting construction on a couple new places on liido beach when I was there two months ago. Mashallah it looks nice but it could look 1000x better.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I see these old niggas buying jugs of isbaandhees just to try pull some xalimos.

They were starting construction on a couple new places on liido beach when I was there two months ago. Mashallah it looks nice but it could look 1000x better.

Dude! How was it ? Were you paranoid abt your safety ? How was your movement?

Did you always got up when a government official arrived at a place you were at ?

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Bro! I know someone here will steal this idea from me but I see a low grade income from establishing a parasailing business. How on earth we don’t have it. How?

I know for a fact we can easily charge $40 for 10 min. People got money. You know that ocean front restaurant on Liido beach, did you know..that they charge $35 for Lobster dinner. There are thieves from the government who are hell bent on impressing little girls. To them $40 is a penny to them.

We’ll have a technical problem. Somalis are too skinny my slip out of the harness. :farmajoyaab::farmajoyaab: Although we’ll have them sign non-responsibility clause each time using our business our people are notorious for compensation. We need good judicial system. You fall off and die and it ain’t my responsibility because he signed to it. You think they’ll respect that ? I don’t think so
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...h-and-a-new-floating-restaurant-idUSKCN1SS1L2
Makes so much money from a boat
Parasailing is a nice idea!

Macalin M

Out here
Dude! How was it ? Were you paranoid abt your safety ? How was your movement?

Did you always got up when a government official arrived at a place you were at ?
I stayed in neighbourhood of ordinary people. Only time I saw government officials were in areas were you had to be searched to get in. Like beerta nabada and stuff like that.

Wasn’t scared since it’s not my first rodeo. I have more to say but I can’t say over internet.

Youdo hear a lot of gunshots but it’s not because of killings it because these guys shoot their guns for everything. If they need to call their mate they just shoot a gun. I’m used to it from when I was a child. I only hear about bombings when my scared sibling in England called me to check if I was ok.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
I’m running out of my mobile service. It was for a week. Do I go to any shop to top it up ?
What company?
Some are dialling a code and others are going to shops
Maxis are paid by phone, but requires a .50 RMB charge

Last edited:

VixR

Veritas
It was intended for @VixR to see my long non-baasto legs
I saw long chest hairs. Persian level hairy.

Did you dump a bottle of cologne on it like they do?

Is the hat to protect the sun from beating down on your bidar?

Are you FOB or do you play at it?

Is it safe over there?

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I saw long chest hairs. Persian level hairy.

Did you dump a bottle of cologne on it like they do?

Is the hat to protect the sun from beating down on your bidar?

Are you FOB or do you play at it?

giphy.gif

My chest hair makes me feel
Like a lion

I actually used a whole cologne on myself. It’s hot out here

I was wearing that for the son and possibly for the ravaging bidaar :farmajoyaab::farmajoyaab:

I’m a fluid FOB ..I don’t deny it ...I’m a sophisticated FOB

Hey @VixR i need to know your sense of fashion. What should’ve worn? Do you approve it ?

VixR

Veritas
giphy.gif

My chest hair makes me feel
Like a lion

I actually used a whole cologne on myself. It’s hot out here

I was wearing that for the son and possibly for the ravaging bidaar :farmajoyaab::farmajoyaab:

I’m a fluid FOB ..I don’t deny it ...I’m a sophisticated FOB

Hey @VixR i need to know your sense of fashion. What should’ve worn? Do you approve it ?
That was rude lol. Im just making fun.

Enjoy yourself out there.