Do you guys tip when you run into Geeljire waiters in places like Malaysia or Turkey as a tourist?

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
:ohlord::ohlord::ohlord: No matter how I try my peasant Geeljire nature is exposed

Alright @NotMyL ill but a short. What color :mjohreally:
The color is not the problem, just the type of shorts is wrong. Next time go for something like this
upload_2019-10-31_7-57-5.jpeg

Macalin M

Out here
@Gibiin-Udug youre in Nairobi at the moment? I was there earlier in the year and I’ll never visit again. Disgusting place. How is it now? My cousin called me like a week or two ago and told me you can’t leave the house because the rain makes it stink like poo.

Macalin M

Out here
One day when it gains its sanity I shall set up a parasailing business with you at the helm
Inshallah man. Seeing them wearing life jackets to swim not even that far out was upsetting to me. If the place had some jet skis or whatever it’d be so lit.

My cousins were telling me I shouldn’t swim that far out. How do we have such a long coast and niggas are scared of swimming ‘too far out’

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Inshallah man. Seeing them wearing life jackets to swim not even that far out was upsetting to me. If the place had some jet skis or whatever it’d be so lit.

My cousins were telling me I shouldn’t swim that far out. How do we have such a long coast and niggas are scared of swimming ‘too far out’

Bro! I know someone here will steal this idea from me but I see a low grade income from establishing a parasailing business. How on earth we don’t have it. How?

I know for a fact we can easily charge $40 for 10 min. People got money. You know that ocean front restaurant on Liido beach, did you know..that they charge $35 for Lobster dinner. There are thieves from the government who are hell bent on impressing little girls. To them $40 is a penny to them.

We’ll have a technical problem. Somalis are too skinny my slip out of the harness. :farmajoyaab::farmajoyaab: Although we’ll have them sign non-responsibility clause each time using our business our people are notorious for compensation. We need good judicial system. You fall off and die and it ain’t my responsibility because he signed to it. You think they’ll respect that ? I don’t think so

Last edited: