Do you guys tip when you run into Geeljire waiters in places like Malaysia or Turkey as a tourist?

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
My aunt would always lie saying she saw beggar a few days before, looking clean or with their parents (if they were kids) or walking normally (if they were disabled) and all these stuff which was obviously bollocks. I feel like somali people are overall generous just except Eastleigh
On Friday, after Salat, there was a begger in front of the mosque , asking for woman
Now Somali people were avoiding her ( A old elderly woman), but I gave some money
Those accompanying me started saying how naive I was, and this was not the UK i left
Apparently, she is a young girl ACTING like a old woman and is not Muslim, but is a Romainian scammer

Like How do you become young from old!
:drakewtf::drakewtf::what1:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
I stated the fact that he was working there :draketf:

There were like 3 of them. 1 was a waiter and 2 were in the kitchen

It hurt seeing him whistled to by the Arab bastard, the owner

To digress a little
For some weird reason this Geeljire waiter said to me that when I came in he thought I was an Arab and that he was close to speaking to me in English but that I greeted him in Somali. He first asked me “halkeed ka timid” and I said “Mogadishu” and he was like “Waar ciyaarta naga daa”.

Earlier on the day this Indonesian masseuse lady (I got for $7) asked me “you are from Arabia” and I’m like “no! Africa” and she was like “South Africa” and I was like “no” and she said “you look Arab” and I said “Africans ...different color” and she picked up my arm and said “you my color...nooo you no African” :wowsweat::wowsweat: don’t know if this is a compliment

Btw today I’m going to check out this blind masseuse

I’m here for the food and masseuse

Others are here to go a tall building :draketf::camby:

Try Shawarma there, nice,cheap and makes you full for a day!
Was the massage ... in a Legal place, or around a dogey corner!
Also, once you go to bazaars, be ready for a barrage of people asking you where you from, Sudan, Egypt, no one will guesses where you are from!

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
9894231F-8936-4583-A1A5-BCC23BE0B5F3.jpeg

Just $8

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Stop torturing us sxb.

Waar get back to work, at the assembly line :damn::damn::damn:

This is what I got earlier on the day

7E81A160-03A6-4898-80DA-E12D19999A6D.jpeg

Blind people are good for massaging runtii. Good grief! She interrogated my muscles. It was pain and pleasure.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
I'm currently in Nairobi and these Kenyans expect me to tip!! Like damn I haven't even finished my meal. They ask for a tip in the middle of eating your meal.
Are you trying to tell us something, this is the second time in the year you are in Nairobi :cosbyhmm:

@r.kelly I always tip, I need to learn how not to tip when I’m traveling. I think we spent over 300 in tipping when I was in Italy. Damn you America for making me this way:stopit:

Are you trying to tell us something, this is the second time in the year you are in Nairobi :cosbyhmm:

@r.kelly I always tip, I need to learn how not to tip when I’m traveling. I think we spent over 300 in tipping when I was in Italy. Damn you America for making me this way:stopit:

If the service is good I tip.

:westbrookswag:

If not, I don't see why I have to pay extra.

:kanyeshrug:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit

This was an impromptu trip sis.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
On Friday, after Salat, there was a begger in front of the mosque , asking for woman
Now Somali people were avoiding her ( A old elderly woman), but I gave some money
Those accompanying me started saying how naive I was, and this was not the UK i left
Apparently, she is a young girl ACTING like a old woman and is not Muslim, but is a Romainian scammer

Like How do you become young from old!
:drakewtf::drakewtf::what1:
If your in the UK your better off not giving money to beggars or the homeless. Charities and the council should be 9 times out of ten be able to get them a home within months and a temporary space within a day, welfare shouldn't be too hard to get either. If she looked Romanian and had a loose hijab that's just a scam, you'll meet these people everywhere.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
I stated the fact that he was working there :draketf:

There were like 3 of them. 1 was a waiter and 2 were in the kitchen

It hurt seeing him whistled to by the Arab bastard, the owner

To digress a little
For some weird reason this Geeljire waiter said to me that when I came in he thought I was an Arab and that he was close to speaking to me in English but that I greeted him in Somali. He first asked me “halkeed ka timid” and I said “Mogadishu” and he was like “Waar ciyaarta naga daa”.

Earlier on the day this Indonesian masseuse lady (I got for $7) asked me “you are from Arabia” and I’m like “no! Africa” and she was like “South Africa” and I was like “no” and she said “you look Arab” and I said “Africans ...different color” and she picked up my arm and said “you my color...nooo you no African” :wowsweat::wowsweat: don’t know if this is a compliment

Btw today I’m going to check out this blind masseuse

I’m here for the food and masseuse

Others are here to go a tall building :draketf::camby:
Being real subtle about telling us how Arab you look:icon lol:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
If your in the UK your better off not giving money to beggars or the homeless. Charities and the council should be 9 times out of ten be able to get them a home within months and a temporary space within a day, welfare shouldn't be too hard to get either. If she looked Romanian and had a loose hijab that's just a scam, you'll meet these people everywhere.
I did not know that
I was laughed at, since it was not the norm!
I usually give in other countries, but UK was a new for me!

Trending