Do you find most Somali women (18-35) around you attractive?

What % do you find attractive?

• Total voters
i only find about 10% of young somali females attractive. The average somali female has butterface and an ugly body specially the ones back home.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
We should create a poll inquiring about how attractive you guys are in %. I would say 0.5% of you nimaan are exceptional (upper echelon) and that's being generous.

I'm trolling. It's probably more than that. I have noticed my father's generation (in their youth) was better looking than their contemporaries. I don't know what happened to their offspring. Perhaps, the post-war babies are genetically modified.

People back then looked way better, compare modern slack-jawed Somali politicians to the previous generation with their more robust pronounced features, I blame the Somali diet of which the majority consists of soft foods like basto, muufo, canjeero etc.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Apollo

VIP
I still often get the same ''ew, gross'' factor with Somali women as I do from the idea of dating your close female relatives. :damn:

Eternally fucked by growing up in white ass areas with few Somalis.

Don't have these thoughts with non-Somali women.

I still often get the same ''ew, gross'' factor with Somali women as I do from the idea of dating your close female relatives. :damn:

It personally took me a while to uncondition myself and to break that weird association where your brain automatically says Somali women = relatives lol

I'm trolling. It's probably more than that. I have noticed my father's generation (in their youth) was better looking than their contemporaries. I don't know what happened to their offspring. Perhaps, the post-war babies are genetically modified.
The xalimos got more handsome & the faraxs more ugly :mjlol:

Why don’t white people have this issue?

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Most somali girls are beautiful especially the redbone ones. My only complaint is that it's hard to date casually in london. Our families are super strict but we date anyway and call it the talking stage.

:russ:

Trending