Do you find most Somali women (18-35) around you attractive?

What % do you find attractive?

• Total voters

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I still often get the same ''ew, gross'' factor with Somali women as I do from the idea of dating your close female relatives. :damn:

Eternally fucked by growing up in white ass areas with few Somalis.

Don't have these thoughts with non-Somali women.
For me I prefer somali girls, but non somali women are more prone to be DTF. Dating somali girls is hard with so many restrictions in place.

Sometimes it be hard asf when ajnabi girls flirt with you.
:damedamn:

Apollo

VIP
Why don’t white people have this issue?

Because they are the majority in their countries.

Perhaps white people who grew up and are living in like Angola or Kenya or some shit may have this issue.

In some YouTube videos I saw Asians who grew up in white areas in the States say they had this problem.

The xalimos got more handsome & the faraxs more ugly :mjlol:

We may be a failed state, have piracy stereotypes, famine and L's galore, but at least we can say our women are beautiful, at least we can take that W
20211110_005549.jpg

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
People back then looked way better, compare modern slack-jawed Somali politicians to the previous generation with their more robust pronounced features, I blame the Somali diet of which the majority consists of soft foods like basto, muufo, canjeero etc.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What I find interesting is my grandmother's generation was not even allowed to have sugar or drink tea. And after giving birth they were forced to bind their stomachs to maintain their figures. And my father's side of the family never ate rice or wheat. Softer and processed foods were largely unavailable. I feel sorry for this generation swimming in even more xeno-estrogens. It has Abdis shaking their hips like Shakira and resorting to corset wearing. Like the video posted by @Hani Bee.

What I find interesting is my grandmother's generation was not even allowed to have sugar or drink tea. And after giving birth they were forced to bind their stomachs to maintain their figures. And my father's side of the family never ate rice or wheat. Softer and processed foods were largely unavailable. I feel sorry for this generation swimming in even more xeno-estrogens. It has Abdis shaking their hips like Shakira and resorting to corset wearing. Like the video posted by @Hani Bee.
Is it me or is there a campaign against us farahs for the last couple of days. Ladies show some mercy on us :mjcry:

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Why don’t white people have this issue?
There are like 1 billion white people on this earth lmao, almost every person they see around them is white meanwhile most somali people we see unless you leave in minneapolis or something are related to you in some way. How can you even compare the two lol.

Kratos

Sonder
Definitely less than 10%. Anyone that said 50% is capping hard because 50% of Somali women are already obese

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Man who are these people that voted for 1% and which caves you crawled from.
:gucciwhat:
Nah bru , that is point blank delusion convincing yourselves that
Somali women are unattractive.

:snoop:

They are a gem tbh.
And these niggas are optically blinded.
I believe that it's time for some of these gentlemen to get prescribed by the optemetrists.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
I find Somali men extremely attractive. I mean what’s not to love?

My eyes are hurting , @Hani Bee , what on gracious earth did I watched , war bisinka.

This world is getting more weirder everyday.

@Hani Bee , these men are not
representatives of the Geeljires association , they are another generation of Somalis living abroad,
real Geeljires are inattentive of surrounding mediocrities this world is currently in , they tend to their livestocks and make long distance journeys
and are nowhere to be seen on the internet.
Their lives are too detached from the world.

Subxaanaka yaa cadiim.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Most somali girls are beautiful especially the redbone ones. My only complaint is that it's hard to date casually in london. Our families are super strict but we date anyway and call it the talking stage.

:russ:
We have that here too.

They practice this type of shukaansi , the talking stages , yeah the parents can be strict but that should be the least worries until that fateful day you meet your potential in-laws it can be terrifying like that scene from the Bad Boys movie

"War Qoloma tahay"
And a Somali Will Smith adeer inquiries more questions from you.
"Yaad ka Tahay ".

But yeah the youngsters are qabiil fluid and don't care , Deen and other aspects are far more important than FKD.

My business associate is a HG
and he married MJ
I mean they are compatible as a couple and nothing extraordinary before the
the wedding ceremony
their parents were in the cafe , caffeinated , hyped up as if they're ready to jump into the ultimate FKD ring, both of them eyes red , destined to battle ,let's say the session was very intense. lol

I've learnt a lot of political key words from observing the battlefield.
The next day after the FKD hectic battleground
they shook hands lol

Yeah online kinda messed up our perceptions of reality.

Trending