Do you find most Somali women (18-35) around you attractive?

What % do you find attractive?

• Total voters

Som

VIP
I find attractive about 60% of somali girls from the west who use reasonable or no make up.
The percentage drops to 30% for somali women back home or even in the diaspora who use make up and whitening creams. The ones you see at reer somalia weddings or parties with somali music look awful, they are beautiful women with very low standards of beauty who think wearing tons of makeup and using lightening products makes u look beautiful. If you notice it xaalimos back home or diaspora xalimoos raised back home are more likely to suffer from this delusion
Somali women have naturally good skin. They don't need any products but many women insist on ruining their looks

Som

VIP
Honestly somali women before the 90s looked flawless, now unfortunately they follow horrible beauty standards.
The traditional somali nomad girl look is much more attractive and it's the reason why somali women became known as beautiful.

I still often get the same ''ew, gross'' factor with Somali women as I do from the idea of dating your close female relatives. :damn:

Eternally fucked by growing up in white ass areas with few Somalis.

Don't have these thoughts with non-Somali women.
Honestly same!! Like I don’t know why, maybe it’s fatherless activities but I don’t find Somali men attractive. I will still probably marry a Somali guy because I want to have pure Somali children but in terms of attraction I’m MUCH more attracted to ajnabis

Honestly same!! Like I don’t know why, maybe it’s fatherless activities but I don’t find Somali men attractive. I will still probably marry a Somali guy because I want to have pure Somali children but in terms of attraction I’m MUCH more attracted to ajnabis
If there was a way to have cute full Somali kids without dealing with Somali men :rejoice:

I’m deadd your willing to forgo being attracted to your spouse just to have pure somali kids ? Your sex life bout to be trash asf

Marrry a madow man, your kids will look Somali
Nah that’s going backwards, with a Somali man there’s a 75 percent chance I’ll be a single mom with a madow guy it’s a 99.99999% chance. Most of those marriages I’ve seen never work out in the long run, usually because the relationship operates on some level of self hate.

Loool you already know I have a zero tolerance policy for them, akhas
Hey, I gotta ask: why do you hate 'madows' so much? You're an Aussie right? So I don't imagine you have a lot of experience in their company

(btw, I'm not talking about romantic relationships, I mean generally).

Nah that’s going backwards, with a Somali man there’s a 75 percent chance I’ll be a single mom with a madow guy it’s a 99.99999% chance. Most of those marriages I’ve seen never work out in the long run, usually because the relationship operates on some level of self hate.
Marriage life is not easy with anyone.. If you find a person who truly loves and care for you he won't leave you with kids.. Some women are hard headed and sometimes they themselves demand their divorce papers, most couple break up for three reasons,
1. Over jealousy
2. Lack of support (husband being useless/ not helping with the kids and house chores)
3. Disagreement over economy

If you can have those three things in check and love and respect each other plus patience then you'll have a very successful marriage.

Hey, I gotta ask: why do you hate 'madows' so much? You're an Aussie right? So I don't imagine you have a lot of experience in their company

(btw, I'm not talking about romantic relationships, I mean generally).
I just hear about all the nasty things they do and say about Somalis, and before you start,I wouldn't want to go see it for myself either. I don't really hate them, just a strong distaste

They're ugly too :manny: (except some AAs)

Last edited:
Marriage life is not easy with anyone.. If you find a person who truly loves and care for you he won't leave you with kids.. Some women are hard headed and sometimes they themselves demand their divorce papers, most couple break up for three reasons,
1. Over jealousy
2. Lack of support (husband being useless/ not helping with the kids and house chores)
3. Disagreement over economy

If you can have those three things in check and love and respect each other plus patience then you'll have a very successful marriage.
Love and respect have nothing to do with it, some people just aren’t meant to be and that’s okay. What’s NOT OKAY is divorcing your kids after divorcing their mum which is what a lot of Somali and madow men do.

A women requesting a divorce shouldn’t be punished by having to take care of 4 kids by herself while the husband goes no contact with her or the kids, where the kids grow up with an identity crisis and watch their mom struggle to feed them and pay the bills.

Sound like a familiar scenario? Then stop putting the blame on women because they rarely divorce or abandon their children after separating with their spouse

I just hear about all the nasty things they do and say about Somalis, and before you start,I wouldn't want to go see it for myself either. I don't really hate them, just a strong distaste

They're ugly too :manny: (except AAs, let's be real, cadaan blood saved them)
Lool, my experiences of british africans has been really positive. You can't generalise people from 50+ different countries cuz of social media stories. I'm sure some are dicks, but most are cool. Just like everyone else.
I don't really hate them, just a strong distaste

They're ugly too :manny: (except some AAs)
Aww man, you worship cadaans and see them as the pinnacle of beauty? this explains everything. You're talking like a white supremacist man!

1636499325324.png

You don't have to hate madows cuz you're not attracted to them loool