Do you find most Somali women (18-35) around you attractive?

What % do you find attractive?

• Total voters
Lool, my experiences of british africans has been really positive. You can't generalise people from 50+ different countries cuz of social media stories. I'm sure some are dicks, but most are cool. Just like everyone else.

Aww man, you worship cadaans and see them as the pinnacle of beauty? this explains everything. You're talking like a white supremacist man!

View attachment 206340
You don't have to hate madows cuz you're not attracted to them loool
I don't see cadaans as the most beautiful lool, I think Cushitic people are. But yeah, cadaan blood significantly softened their aggressive features

Love and respect have nothing to do with it, some people just aren’t meant to be and that’s okay. What’s NOT OKAY is divorcing your kids after divorcing their mum which is what a lot of Somali and madow men do.

A women requesting a divorce shouldn’t be punished by having to take care of 4 kids by herself while the husband goes no contact with her or the kids, where the kids grow up with an identity crisis and watch their mom struggle to feed them and pay the bills.

Sound like a familiar scenario? Then stop putting the blame on women because they rarely divorce or abandon their children after separating with their spouse
Some women use the kids as a weapon against the father and that's why some men leave everything behind and start a new family.. It's not always the fault, women have to also take responsibility for their actions and choices in life.. Some men are really bad and some women are really bad, you can't just only blame one side for the failure... And yes love and respect is what you need in order to have a good strong relationship.

I don't see cadaans as the most beautiful lool, I think Cushitic people are. But yeah, cadaan blood significantly softened their aggressive features
Apologies, didn't realise you were a youtube geneticist- that explains it!

1636500162442.png

I just hear about all the nasty things they do and say about Somalis, and before you start,I wouldn't want to go see it for myself either. I don't really hate them, just a strong distaste

They're ugly too :manny: (except some AAs)

This phase will pass and you'll eventually see that the vast majority of Madowweyne (outside the digital space) don't even know about Somalis, let alone dislike you.

The Madows that disrespect Somalis online are in no way representative of over a billion Niger-Congo and Nilo-Saharan Africans...in the same way that the Somali trolls online don't represent Somalis.

The whole thing is an ongoing process and it'll take time.

This was the total sum of my reaction to seeing North Sudanese when I was younger

:tacky::mjlol:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
How did you fix this sxb. I swear I need to find my xalimo queen asap but I cant quit the Becky's.
Stick with what you can easily access. There is no point changing course.

A queen would only go for a king who adores her not an ex-ciyaal suuq with an unshakeable foreigner fetish.

One already has to be what they wish to attract.

Thugnificent

Father, lover, scholar, landheer
I find them attractive if they're skinny. Unfortunately most of the diaspora are overweight.
Same, people will literally try to pack you for having that opinion. When xalimos are skinny the last place that has hilib is their bishi🍑 😍

It means you're beyond khaniis
Spoken like a perma virgin who's not been around cadaan woman for an extended period of time lol
There are many clues that @Nak-Muay-Kru is a closeted man.

Exhibit B: he's the most homophobic person on the forum. His homophobia is 3x more the Somali level of homophobia, which is already very high and suspect.

Observe his posts from here on out. You'll see what I'm talking about.

:hillarybiz::pachah1:
I've had to deal with fàggots at work, ran across them on nights out etc. They're predators sxb, you'd hate them too if you spent 10mins actually talk to one :heh:
47f.jpg

How did you fix this sxb. I swear I need to find my xalimo queen asap but I cant quit the Becky's.
My oh shit moment was when I relised the vast majority of the cadaan dhìlos I was dealing with had nothing but toilet paper in their bathrooms. No bidet, not wet wipes, nothing. Then a switch just flicked in my head where cadaan women now = dirty and Somali women = clean.
You have to actually see them for what they are, but in order for that to happen you need to get past your horny "i'll f*ck anything in sight" phase lol. Once you start looking for other qualities in a woman like sharaf, modesty, self-restraint, diginity etc, you'll realise that cadaan doofar es can't even complete with the avg Somali woman on her worst day.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts