Do You Believe Interracial Dating Could Eradicate Prejudice And Racism?

Could The Rise Of IR Dating Eradicate Ignorance On Race?

• Total voters
Why do I only ever hear this from Somali women? Do other women of different ethnic groups not have brothers and uncles that they're surrounded by? :mindblown:
Why do I only ever hear comparison of different races by Somali men? Do other men of different ethnic groups have as much insecurity as you do?

Why do I only ever hear comparison of different races by Somali men? Do other men of different ethnic groups have as much insecurity as you do?
Haha that really triggered you didn't it considering you dodged the question, you are the insecure one clearly and you came up with one of the dumbest excuses ever "b-but I have somali brothers and uncles".

We need more racism

:dead::russ:

smile-laugh.gif

K-M-O

Somali.
Yeah but me personally, I just find it difficult to see Somali men in a way in which I am attracted or want to marry them, and its not because I have a hatred, I genuinely love the Somali men but I feel that you guys are like my brothers and that we relate on a much higher level so that's why. Also combined with the fact that I have more brothers than sisters too, so that slightly influenced me as well. If you prefer Somali women no problem, not my issue, its just that I have no preference and I do believe that if I find a Somali man who I am attracted to and has good character and Deen then I would marry him. But in the meantime, I am gonna broaden my horizons.

Every minorities go through this phase.

where they see their counterparts as their brother or sister: they see this due to relating to them to a lot cultural and political boundaries in a majority dominated country.

It’s understandable.

People usually grow out of that phase when they mature or expose themselves to their communities a lot often.

but do you. Sis. 😉

Every minorities go through this phase.

where they see their counterparts as their brother or sister: they see this due to relating to them to a lot cultural and political boundaries in a majority dominated country.

It’s understandable.

People usually grow out of that phase when they mature or expose themselves to their communities a lot often.

but do you. Sis. 😉
You are 10000% better than @Username. He is such a racist f*ck.

Trending