Do You Believe Interracial Dating Could Eradicate Prejudice And Racism?

Could The Rise Of IR Dating Eradicate Ignorance On Race?

• Total voters
My last thread today.

As an AA, I like IR Relationships. It's great to learn the difference of your partner:s cultural background. I love my sistas to (term in the AA Community for Black women for those who don't know). However, I can appreciate the beauty in women of different ethnic groups and racial backgrounds.

How do you all feel about IR Dating? Do you favor or oppose it and why?

no. i know racist mixed kids who hate their black side and regularly make fun of black people. i see caadan mothers of mixed kids being racist to their own children so no.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm sorry but the idea that interracial unions could in anyway neutralise or eradicate racism is obscenely naive.

Interracial unions are more unstable and less enduring; the children produced from those types of unions seem to be bedevilled from identity issues and other complexes, so they're not ideal.

Once Africans recover politically, economically and socially, I would love for us to be opposed to interracial unions to an even greater extent than all the other races.

I'm indifferent to interracial dating and no I don't really think mass interracial dating will solve racism. Looking at places like Brazil can answer this question. The whole country is practically mixed race.

My last thread today.

As an AA, I like IR Relationships. It's great to learn the difference of your partner:s cultural background. I love my sistas to (term in the AA Community for Black women for those who don't know). However, I can appreciate the beauty in women of different ethnic groups and racial backgrounds.

There is no difference between an Cadaan woman, West African, East Asian, Islander etc. to me. They're just people to me end of the day, I won't knock on anyone for preferring interacial dating, it is what it is, but ngl I'm terrified of a world where we're all mixed, isn't that the anti-thesis of diversity?

The other way around. I honestly believe in US if AA males stop interracial flings/relationships 50% of racism they receive from Whites Americans would stop. Black wall street (Tulsa, Oklahoma) wouldn't have been destroyed and would still be here today, would have served as inspiration to other towns/area to build their own. Also Martin Luther King was mainly motivated by his love for White Women if that wasn't the case and was motivated getting a great for African American, today we would see African Americans in a much better condition.

Not to mention AA would have much better relationship with other ethnic minorities in the Country like Hispanics, Somalis, Etc if they left their women alone as they wouldn't have the warrant to be bigoted against AA's because that is actually the only/main problem that Somalis have with AA/Carribeans. The Black and Brown political alliance could have been rock solid after the 1992 LA Riots but it got messed up by Black men because they were fetishinsing Hispanic women and that annoyed the Hispanic Men as men are naturally protective about the women from their culture because everyman is trying to ensure the survival of his group.

The other way around. I honestly believe in US if AA males stop interracial flings/relationships 50% of racism they receive from Whites Americans would stop. Black wall street (Tulsa, Oklahoma) wouldn't have been destroyed and would still be here today, would have served as inspiration to other towns/area to build their own. Also Martin Luther King was mainly motivated by his love for White Women if that wasn't the case and was motivated getting a great for African American, today we would see African Americans in a much better condition.

Not to mention AA would have much better relationship with other ethnic minorities in the Country like Hispanics, Somalis, Etc if they left their women alone as they wouldn't have the warrant to be bigoted against AA's because that is actually the only/main problem that Somalis have with AA/Carribeans. The Black and Brown political alliance could have been rock solid after the 1992 LA Riots but it got messed up by Black men because they were fetishinsing Hispanic women and that annoyed the Hispanic Men as men are naturally protective about the women from their culture because everyman is trying to ensure the survival of his group.

So you're saying black Wall Street would still be here, if black men weren't getting into relationships with white women? Ngl, you sound crazy rn

My last thread today.

You would have to be a turbo cuck to support IR relationships while you have your own culture and people. Somalis already beef off qabil alone why would anyone expect us to be chill towards mixed race malis? :nahgirl:

:kodaksmiley:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
It makes it worst most Mullattoa I know either try hard to fit in with blacks more than whites but never fit in

So you're saying black Wall Street would still be here, if black men weren't getting into relationships with white women? Ngl, you sound crazy rn

In 1921, Tulsa, Oklahoma’s Greenwood District, known as Black Wall Street, was one of the most prosperous African-American communities in the United States. But on May 31 of that year, the Tulsa Tribune reported that a black man, Dick Rowland, attempted to rape a white woman (which was a false accusation he Mr. Rowland was just trying to aggressively flirt with her), Sarah Page. Whites in the area refused to wait for the investigative process to play out, sparking two days of unprecedented racial violence. Thirty-five city blocks went up in flames, 300 people died, and 800 were injured. Defense of white female virtue was the expressed motivation for the collective racial violence.

zackattack

Cowabunga
My last thread today.

Don't you blacks ever get tired of interracial this interracial that , black Americans all they talk about is white women and white people and white acceptance .

The coli is that way mate

My last thread today.

I favour it and I personally would love to be in one, mainly because I like learning abt other people's culture. But I don't think that this alone can combat racism. It may combat it between the couple, although I have heard stories of people being married to closet supremacists but that's besides the point. The issue is the wider society and your family etc. and although normalising ir relationships might help slightly, it still won't remove the stigma surrounding it so you ultimately need a stronger solution for it.

I am oppose to IR dating, I have noticed only black americans, caribbean and west africans are the only wants who like IR dating/relationships. Seems like you all hate your own women and to an extent yourselves. In the UK for example 90% of West African/caribbean male has a kid with an Anglo or Polish woman.

It seems like you Blacks always talk about sex or relationships, nothing else. I am not being racist it's just from what I've seen.

I favour it and I personally would love to be in one, mainly because I like learning abt other people's culture. But I don't think that this alone can combat racism. It may combat it between the couple, although I have heard stories of people being married to closet supremacists but that's besides the point. The issue is the wider society and your family etc. and although normalising ir relationships might help slightly, it still won't remove the stigma surrounding it so you ultimately need a stronger solution for it.
You can obviously learn more about other people's culture by having female friends from other cultural backrounds. Since you live in a big multiculturing city you can go out with your friends and go to other restaurants, museums etc.