Do You Believe Interracial Dating Could Eradicate Prejudice And Racism?

Could The Rise Of IR Dating Eradicate Ignorance On Race?

• Total voters
You can obviously learn more about other people's culture by having female friends from other cultural backrounds. Since you live in a big multiculturing city you can go out with your friends and go to other restaurants, museums etc.
Yeah but me personally, I just find it difficult to see Somali men in a way in which I am attracted or want to marry them, and its not because I have a hatred, I genuinely love the Somali men but I feel that you guys are like my brothers and that we relate on a much higher level so that's why. Also combined with the fact that I have more brothers than sisters too, so that slightly influenced me as well. If you prefer Somali women no problem, not my issue, its just that I have no preference and I do believe that if I find a Somali man who I am attracted to and has good character and Deen then I would marry him. But in the meantime, I am gonna broaden my horizons.

Yeah but me personally, I just find it difficult to see Somali men in a way in which I am attracted or want to marry them, and its not because I have a hatred, I genuinely love the Somali men but I feel that you guys are like my brothers and that we relate on a much higher level so that's why. Also combined with the fact that I have more brothers than sisters too, so that slightly influenced me as well.

That is the most stupidist thing i've ever heard, lol. Do you think White Women say" I'm not attracted to White guys I see them as my brothers, blah blah" honestly have you ever heard White Women say that?

its just that I have no preference and I do believe that if I find a Somali man who I am attracted to and has good character and Deen then I would marry him. But in the meantime, I am gonna broaden my horizons.

Young lady, us Somali males absolutely do not accept Somali lady whose been with a ajnabi to comeback to Somali. Even a Somali lady divorcee or whatever from a Somali partner would have no trouble getting another Somali partner, but those who've been with a ajnabi male are always shunned in the community. Once you go ajnabi, you stay ajnabi.

Grimmer

Reer guri
Dating is haram only way to erase racism is to realize why Allah made us different and the purpose of it.
“O mankind, indeed We have created you from male and female and made you peoples and tribes that you may know one another. Indeed, the most noble of you in the sight of Allāh is the most righteous of you. Indeed, Allāh is Knowing and Aware.”(49:13)

White people (justifiably) really do believe that they've got black people on lock when it comes to finding them attractive; a white female co-worker was actually shocked when I replied that I'm primarily attracted to black women and have never dated a white woman, and that I can't see any reason to start now.

Young lady, us Somali males absolutely do not accept Somali lady whose been with a ajnabi to comeback to Somali. Even a Somali lady divorcee or whatever from a Somali partner would have no trouble getting another Somali partner, but those who've been with a ajnabi male are always shunned in the community. Once you go ajnabi, you stay ajnabi.
I am talking about first time marriage if I find a Somali dimwit.

That is the most stupidist thing i've ever heard, lol. Do you think White Women say" I'm not attracted to White guys I see them as my brothers, blah blah" honestly have you ever heard White Women say that?
It's not stupid. I just feel like I would find it difficult to bond with a Somali man on a romantic level, because of my being surrounded by Somali men in the forms of my brothers, uncles etc. And honestly people like you are one of the reasons why I want to diversify.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Why are AAs in a trance when it comes to IR relationships? No, making even more broken homes with white women does not stop racism. Goodness Gracious.
:ileycry:

Som

VIP
Interracial relationships have existed for as long as humans exist on this planet and racism is still here.

Som

VIP
My last thread today.

As an AA, I like IR Relationships. It's great to learn the difference of your partner:s cultural background. I love my sistas to (term in the AA Community for Black women for those who don't know). However, I can appreciate the beauty in women of different ethnic groups and racial backgrounds.

How do you all feel about IR Dating? Do you favor or oppose it and why?
As a somali i have no problem with interracial relationships , my only requirement is that the girl is Muslim and a good person. I also find all types of women attractive, I have no issue at all with marrying a non somali.
The problem starts when black people specifically seek ONLY non black women. Some black people who date white women do it because they like that women specifically, some others do it because they want white people only. It's a sad reality.

Interracial relationships have existed for as long as humans exist on this planet and racism is still here.

Exactly!

The whole premise is naive; I wouldn't even really want to marry outside the Dinka-Nuer ethnic group so an interracial union is completely out of the question for me.

It's not stupid. I just feel like I would find it difficult to bond with a Somali man on a romantic level, because of my being surrounded by Somali men in the forms of my brothers, uncles etc. And honestly people like you are one of the reasons why I want to diversify.
Why do I only ever hear this from Somali women? Do other women of different ethnic groups not have brothers and uncles that they're surrounded by? :mindblown:

Why do I only ever hear this from Somali women? Do other women of different ethnic groups not have brothers and uncles that they're surrounded by? :mindblown:

It's a numbskull excuse for their self-hate.

64 iq xalimo logic. (females have a average of 3-5 points lower iq than male)

Som

VIP
Exactly!

The whole premise is naive; I wouldn't even really want to marry outside the Dinka-Nuer ethnic group so an interracial union is completely out of the question for me.
Well I'm open to marrying any ethnicity as long as the woman is Muslim and we get along but if i marry a non-somali I'm doing it just because I like that woman and not to end racism or something like that. Maybe in some cases interracial relationship can diminish racial prejudice but That's not always the case.

I'm sorry but the idea that interracial unions could in anyway neutralise or eradicate racism is obscenely naive.

Interracial unions are more unstable and less enduring; the children produced from those types of unions seem to be bedevilled from identity issues and other complexes, so they're not ideal.

Once Africans recover politically, economically and socially, I would love for us to be opposed to interracial unions to an even greater extent than all the other races.
There are tons of half cadaan half Mexicans online who larp as far-right white nationalists. If miscegenation was the answer to racism, then Brazil would've been a utopia instead of favelas and fucking shanty towns. "Sistas" lol. Good post btw OP, I nearly took the bait :mjlol:

Trending