Do you believe in Somalinimo?

Do you believe in uniting Somalis?

• No. My clan/region are my only ties

Votes: 9 16.4%
  • Yes. I believe all Somalis are brethren.

Votes: 46 83.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
More like the opposite. Random Somalis have helped me out when I was almost lost traveling. I cried seeing Somali folks and I stayed in their homes and didn’t even know what qabiil they were.

In the diaspora people are more separated. In Toronto all the landers live in the East End. People finally stopped supporting folks out of qabiil when their dumbasses realized we are all minorities.

Oh wasn't being serious there:pachah1:
My sub clan really has no enemies tbh, perhaps Ogaden but then again no one really cares about that now.

And yes I do agree, somalis back home are charitable and do help you out regardless without asking of your clan. I've seen it happen firsthand.

Just recently found out about the qabil demographics about Toronto, pretty interesting to say nonetheless :russ:

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Don’t Darood have conflict too? What would you say the benefits of Darood over Somalinimo are?

Conflicts within the tribe are vastly easier to solve than those outside it. We simply have no common ground with Hawiye, Isaaq and D&M.
Darod have 50% of the land in Somalia, the benefits of not having to share any of that land with other Somalis are obvious.

Gambar

VIP
Oh wasn't being serious there:pachah1:
My sub clan really has no enemies tbh, perhaps Ogaden but then again no one really cares about that now.

And yes I do agree, somalis back home are charitable and do help you out regardless without asking of your clan. I've seen it happen firsthand.

Just recently found out about the qabil demographics about Toronto, pretty interesting to say nonetheless :russ:

How did you not know aboow? There are buildings in Scarborough called the Hargeisa buildings. z3zrULC

How did you not know aboow? There are buildings in Scarborough called the Hargeisa buildings. z3zrULC

Ileen all the reer ictirafs that are new to the country have been ushered to Scarborough eh? :cosbyhmm:

You can't pay me to live there tho, I can't tolerate brown people :damedamn:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I think the Ajuraan are the only ones without an IQ of 68. They had sophisticated plumbing. :manny: They should rule the house of Mogadishu.

Gambar

VIP
Ileen all the reer ictirafs that are new to the country have been ushered to Scarborough eh? :cosbyhmm:

You can't pay me to live there tho, I can't tolerate brown people :damedamn:
I heard they’ve been moving to Ottawa, not many are coming due to the cap on refugees and immigrants.

They were one of the first to settle in Toronto, people originally in Scarborough where the landers were (late 80s) and near the airport in Etobicoke (late 80s and a lot in the early-mid 90s). Lots of folks are moving out though.

I remember in the early 00s people were moving back to Sland only to come back now and they swore they wouldn’t. :icon lol:

Gambar

VIP
There's 0 chance it was located in modern puntland. It's not even a great name chill. I'm just stating facts.
Who’s arguing about whether or not it was modern Puntland? It’s a good name. Better than DJ-booty for sure. :icon lol: I’m kidding.

No I’m not. :drakekidding:

We're the only ones who didn't partake in the civil war. So that title is ours.

You guys didn’t partake in the civil war but I know many Djiboutians who pretended to be running from it to get to the west. Sharciyan you’re not exempt :icon lol:I like y’all for helping me get through French though.

VIP
Who’s arguing about whether or not it was modern Puntland? It’s a good name. Better than DJ-booty for sure. :icon lol: I’m kidding.

No I’m not. :drakekidding:

You guys didn’t partake in the civil war but I know many Djiboutians who pretended to be running from it to get to the west. Sharciyan you’re not exempt :icon lol:I like y’all for helping me get through French though.

Lol im one of those pretenders. Y'all sacrificed your lives so i could live a better life. Forever grateful,brother.

:drakelaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending