Do you believe in Somalinimo?

Do you believe in uniting Somalis?

• No. My clan/region are my only ties

Votes: 9 16.4%
  • Yes. I believe all Somalis are brethren.

Votes: 46 83.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Always keep in mind that non-Darods are the ones that benefit from Somalinimo. It is not in our interest to share anything with non-Darods. The development of a Darod identity independent of Somalinimo is something I am very interested in.
Don't forget any real "somalinimo" would first mean returning all the property that was stolen in the civil war. Can you imagine thousands of Hawiyes giving back stolen property? Its never gonna happen. Theres absolutely nothing in it for us.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Lol that applies more to you. Anyway, take your L gracefully. Not interested in a back and forth. You have nothing new to tell me.
You are normally a reasonable person, but you are very deluded if you think 85% of somalis believe this fake term

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Lmao if Somalinimo doesn't exist "Daroodnimo" sure as hell doesn't :drakekidding:

You qabilists are a funny bunch.

Darod is the glue that allows for there to be any somalinimo. I just hope that we abandon this role and simply focus on our clan identity. I don't hate other Somali speaking people, I just don't want to share anything with them.

Hawiye, Oromo, Bantu, Isaaq, Digil&Mirifle are all the same to me, simply neighbors.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Darod is the glue that allows for there to be any somalinimo. I just hope that we abandon this role and simply focus on our clan identity. I don't hate other Somali speaking people, I just don't want to share anything with them.

Hawiye, Oromo, Bantu, Isaaq, Digil&Mirifle are all the same to me, simply neighbors.
They are too simple minded they think love for your qabil = hatred for other qabils.

You are normally a reasonable person, but you are very deluded if you think 85% of somalis believe this fake term
:what1:

Lol... you mean the 85% that voted for Somalinimo in this thread.

I also do believe the majority of regular Somalis would choose Somalinimo over qabyalad.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
As a 100% unfiltered qabiliste, I must say, outside of politics, I love all my Somali people. If a Somali is in need of help in anyway, you bet I'll do my bit.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I only believe in dalanimo.

Caku wixii Darood iyo Mareexaan iyo maalayacnigaas sheega

:susp:

Lol well you and people like you are an anomaly, and your ideals will never be a reality. So enjoy it.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
As a 100% unfiltered qabiliste, I must say, outside of politics, I love all my Somali people. If a Somali is in need of help in anyway, you bet I'll do my bit.
If qabiliste means putting my clans interests before other somalis then i am the biggest qabiliste

Last edited:

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
If qabilste means putting my clans interests before other somalis then i am the biggest qabiliste

Straight up, when politics is in the mix: it's my clan, above all. Outside of politics, I'll support and help my people, to the best of my abilities.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
They are too simple minded they think love for your qabil = hatred for other qabils.

I see Somalinimo as a form of false consciousness. It is being unable to see past the illusion and gleaming a sight of what your real condition is. What are you willing to sacrifice for? I am willing to sacrifice for my clan, but I would not sacrifice much of anything for Somalinimo. Most Somalis think the same deep down, but find it too painful to admit it.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
I see Somalinimo as a form of false consciousness. It is being unable to see past the illusion and gleaming a sight of what your real condition is. What are you willing to sacrifice for? I am willing to sacrifice for my clan, but I would not sacrifice much of anything for Somalinimo. Most Somalis think the same deep down, but find it too painful to admit it.
Perfectly put. The same people screaming for somalinimo are the people that want all power to be centralised in Xamar, they use the 'somalinimo' card to extract resources and power for their own clans, but when the concept of power sharing is brought in front of them for evaluation they are the first to dismiss it. This is very evident in the federalism debate we're seeing today

VIP

Straight up, when politics is in the mix: it's my clan, above all. Outside of politics, I'll support and help my people, to the best of my abilities.

You said the same thing 9 minutes apart. Are you ok?

Gambar

VIP
Its all buddy buddy in the Diaspora with Somalis.

But back home I know who my enemies are :damedamn:
More like the opposite. Random Somalis have helped me out when I was almost lost traveling. I cried seeing Somali folks and I stayed in their homes and didn’t even know what qabiil they were.

In the diaspora people are more separated. In Toronto all the landers live in the East End. People finally stopped supporting folks out of qabiil when their dumbasses realized we are all minorities.

Gambar

VIP

Don’t Darood have conflict too? What would you say the benefits of Darood over Somalinimo are?

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Next african country will be the Republic of Puntland inshallah :fittytousand:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts