Do you ask the person's qabiil when you are getting to know someone romantically?

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP
This things actually do matter, how can someone who just lost loved ones in Sool marry someone who thinks it was justified ? guys let us not live in a dream world. Also if you are Hawiye dont marry into those Darod homes where they always reminds you of what people did to them in 1991 its very toxic.
Also there is culture clash. It's better to stick with your clan.

Yeah happens to me often. I am hawiye so I never tell them they find out on their own then they slowly give up pursuing. I am glad that’s all it takes to lose them I am not missing on much in that case. Next.

GemState

36/21
VIP
Yes, but not because I particularly care but because I need to practice degrees of (qabil) separation for the sake of my gene pool. I am one more subclan marriage away from this.

1682101252408.png

Yaraye

VIP
I don't care. My clan gets along with everyone. So there will be no reason to get hostile in the living room in the future :denzelnigga:

I feel like many try to ask indirectly but it’s obvious that they want to know my qabiil. Why is that?

Both of you are considered low class by many out there anyway, so it is stupid to worry about a somali individual's particular qabiil when you are both as africans consdiered low class, on welfare, and low-IQ saddled.

And it is even worse if you are a somali male asking a somali woman's tribe. Guys like that aren't the family type. Women shouldn't marry someone like that because he is more likely to abondon them than be committed husband. He can marry their badaw type.

Trending