Do You Agree with His Decision?

Do you agree with his decision?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cambuulo Tonight

Poultry in motion
She dodged a bullet without even knowing it.
may Allah look out for me like that. i cant imagine marrying an insane nigga who'll observe my every move like a psycho.

but then again, no guys for me so i doubt i'll have to deal with insecure little es like the op and his friend.
Welcome back saxersi.

It's interesting how all the women on this site that I regarded as smart and consciously awake prior have voted "yes" and all the typical brainless sheeple qasaaro quacks voted "no".

VixR

Veritas
:cosbyhmm:

So is your entire friends circle a red flag, or is this the case of your converting some fickle mind to your outlook by planting those seeds into the poor, gullible guy? You managed to turn someone from being sure of lifelong marriage to someone to doubt, anger and insecurity in the span of 1/2 an hour, all from her being greeted in a public street. You're a dangerous "friend", that's for sure. Some day, they'll perhaps notice your role as the negative saboteur to their lives and relationships as I suspect you are.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah

So is your entire friends circle a red flag, or is this the case of your converting some fickle mind to your outlook by planting those seeds into the poor, gullible guy? You managed to turn someone from being sure of lifelong marriage to someone to doubt, anger and insecurity in the span of 1/2 an hour, all from her being greeted in a public street. You're a dangerous "friend", that's for sure. Some day, they'll perhaps notice your role as the negative saboteur to their lives and relationships as I suspect you are.
Yo, where you been? :umwhat:

I was invited for a second opinion which is something I would have done if I was in the same position as him, that's what close friends do, they look out for each other.

You as a liberal conformist confused feminist and hardcore shameless scientific materialists will never be able to comprehend this, I could be screwing your sister or daughter in the same house and you would be ok with it as long as she consented and we keep the volume low, hell I could even film it and stream it live, since consent is all that matters in your decadent world view.

This is the ways in which the likes of your are humiliated in this world after you disgustingly forfeit the honour that the almighty has bestowed upon you, your left with no moral compass or purpose in life.

Last edited:

VixR

Veritas
Yo, where you been? :umwhat:
Hey, I'm still around. Life has just gotten a bit more busier
I was invited for a second opinion which is something I would have done if I was in the same position as him, that's what close friends do, they look out for each other.

You as a liberal conformist confused feminist and hardcore shameless scientific materialists will never be able to comprehend this, I could be screwing your sister or daughter in the same house and you would be ok with it as long as she consented, hell I could even film it and stream it live, since consent is all that matters in your decadent world view.

This is the ways in which the likes of your are humiliated in this world when they take away the honour that God has bestowed upon them, your left with no moral compass or purpose in life.
:damn:
Fucking hell.

Something definitely went wrong somewhere along ghe way with you lmfao.

Smooth

Your excessive fear of Cuckoldry will be your undoing. I hope you do not make your future wife wear a chastity belt whilst you are at work.

Some of the biggest hoes on earth are the girls who barely have any friends yet go on years of secretive underground linkages . There are many around and they have become experts at hiding their shame .

My neighbours daughter is apparently a good girl who isn't " allowed to roam the city " but her instagram account says otherwise . Thus , you tamil-looking-heavily pigmented -habAr gidir fellow, your thinking is outdated . Follow the social media trail .

as a general rule , Don't marry a xalimo with more than 3 instagram followers or more than 5 friends . Furthermore , watch out for the ones who watch those madow reality tv shows . Her ghettoness jinn will come out when you ask her for a cup of tea whilst she is is busy watching cardi B .

#suugo advice .

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
I find this hard to believe. 10 men in an hour? :ulyin: I also find it hard to believe that any sane man would ask for relationship advice and/or approval from the likes of you. You are incredibly paranoid, a hypocrite ( you claim to be 'conservative' but have boasted about your relations with women on more than one occasion), and are not nor have you ever been married ( despite being well into your 30s). How can we be sure this 'friend' of yours and this supposed conversation isn't the result of one of your schizophrenic hallucinations?:jaynerd:

He is the worst type of friend to have. He is probably jealous that his friend found such a nice girl, and his stupid friend just let him sabotage the entire thing. I think the girl dodged a bullet. I hope she finds a guy that is more secure in himself and doesn't listen to the stupid advice of jealous friends.

He is the worst type of friend to have. He is probably jealous that his friend found such a nice girl, and his stupid friend just let him sabotage the entire thing. I think the girl dodged a bullet. I hope she finds a guy that is more secure in himself and doesn't listen to the stupid advice of jealous friends.

Gaalinimada takes that noor away from your life, so I am not surprised at your position, because every other gaal voted the same way. The human is naturally sympathetic towards that which resembles them the closest in character, physiognomy as well as in traits.

In the old days, we would have left you alone in that basement with some water and bread until that psychotic madness episodes subsides and your natural predisposition to shame/modesty returned.

This was the antidote for women like yourself that could benefit from spiritual cleansing, as for those that were a lost cause, they would serve the brothels as prostitutes to make other men rich, as that was the only usefulness left in her.

Gaalinimada takes that noor away from your life, so I am not surprised at your position, because every other gaal voted the same way. The human is naturally sympathetic towards that which resembles them the closest in character, physiognomy as well as in traits.

In the old days, we would have left you alone in that basement with some water and bread until that psychotic madness episodes subsides and your natural predisposition to shame/modesty returned.

This was the antidote for women like yourself that could benefit from spiritual cleansing, as for those that were a lost cause, they would serve the brothels as prostitutes to make other men rich, as that was the only usefulness left in her.
The fact that you think you can discern someone's religiousity and personal life from a few SSpot posts kills me :russ::russ:
You take shit too seriously and write novels of bullshit

What's with the anger and hatred? Did I touch a raw nerve? You seem really bitter.

Status
Not open for further replies.