Do You Agree with His Decision?

Do you agree with his decision?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Yes but what if i had found my perfect potential husband and then when we arr walking the streets people are coming to me out of nowhere and then he thinks im a hoe which is not..the thought already is making me sad lol

But if it would be the perfect guy for me he wouldnt make quick decisions about it but instead talk about it and the he would notice its not like he thought it was :manny:

So talking is very important and also maybe that he doesnt deserve that girl or else he would talk about it instead of making quick decisions by himself
He never mentioned what occurred behind the scenes, i assume that the guy had a talk with the girl, if not, he is in the wrong.

The evidence suggests that she is most likely a .That being said,the guy owes it to her to ask and im sure any decent guy would before making such a big decision.Nonetheless,I support his if I was in The same position,i would to

I understand but a story always has 2 sides and you cant make a decision if you dont know both sides...

But to me its weird that she is walking with her fiancee, then she get hugged by a guy, instead of telling her fiancee AT THAT PLACE AND MOMENT, who hugged her and what he is from her?

So mayne she is a hoe

Its so hard to make a point when you are lacking in that language :gucciwhat:

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
I understand but a story always has 2 sides and you cant make a decision if you dont know both sides...

But to me its weird that she is walking with her fiancee, then she get hugged by a guy, instead of telling her fiancee AT THAT PLACE AND MOMENT, who hugged her and what he is from her?

So mayne she is a hoe

Its so hard to make a point when you are lacking in that language :gucciwhat:
Are you not a native English speaker:cosbyhmm:

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
See how everything get blown out of proportion.
:bell:
You care too much about money/raising your capital, its funny how you manage to bring everything back down to economical status.The fact of the matter remains that if your fiance is getting hugs from numerous niggas in a short amount of time she's probably a hoe.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
good luck, its pretty easy.

got hugged by this indian girl who was a friend of a friend.
NGL she was fine asf
:westbrookswag:

She invited me to this gathering in Ramadan tho, that's where we drifted apart.
:mjlol:
Deen over dunya crew ay:siilaanyosmile:,yo how are universities up there in perth,are they any good.

You care too much about money/raising your capital, its funny how you manage to bring everything back down to economical status.The fact of the matter remains that if your fiance is getting hugs from numerous niggas in a short amount of time she's probably a hoe.

It's isn't about hugs or interaction.
:farole:

This about the guys who believe they deserve a women with a clean hard drive.
:siilaanyolaugh:

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
It's isn't about hugs or interaction.
:farole:

This about the guys who believe they deserve a women with a clean hard drive.
:siilaanyolaugh:
Well if you're a virgin like myself, you have the right to demand/desire a virgin wife.And there isnt anything generally wrong with seeking a pure wife, she is going to be the mother of your kids at the end of the day.She needs to set a good example

Deen over dunya crew ay:siilaanyosmile:,yo how are universities up there in perth,are they any good.
I haven't been to any others , so its the best so far.
:gaasdrink:

We are top 100 , I think top 50.I wanted to go East for better UNIs but my parents said w8 till after bachelor.

Well if you're a virgin like myself, you have the right to demand/desire a virgin wife.And there isnt anything generally wrong with seek a pure wife, she is going to be the mother of your kids at the end of the day.She needs to set a good example

Fml! There's 12 years on this site now.

:susp:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts