Do You Agree with His Decision?

Do you agree with his decision?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is why i will marry within my tribe. Because i will find family members who will scout the girl for me. Her whereabouts, who she used hang out, finding out how shes like and her personality.

Marriage is a long commitment and im not taking my chances on a .

Thats why i believe whether a girl is virginity is such a huge thing because it defines her as person and the type of person she will become in the relationship.

U cant turn a hoe into a housewife.

I hope u liberal farahs realize this before u get cucked.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Good decision,I haven't even hugged a girl,if my potential wife gets a random nigga hugging her in front of me it speaks a lot about what she has done/can do behind closed doors.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
This is why i will marry within my tribe. Because i will find family members who will scout the girl for me. Her whereabouts, who she used hang out, finding out how shes like and her personality.

Marriage is a long commitment and im not taking my chances on a .

Thats why whether a girl is virginity is such a huge thing because it defines her as person and the type of person she will become in the relationship.

U cant turn a hoe into a housewife.

I hope u liberal farahs realize this before u get cucked.
This is the same advice my father gave me not too long ago,:fittytousand:

When im walking down the street i also get much attention (from people i dont even know)
I dont dress like a
And i dont even have social media because i dont like the attentionseekers and everyone making seem their life perfect but in rl life they dont have nothing lol

Point of the story is, not everyone who gets much attention is a ..what can you do about it, single man will always try even if you are married..

Also im not even the type that goes to shishabar of goes clubbing
So to me its sad to hear that you are willing to dump her because of thoughts you are having...

Maybe you should talk about it with her?

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
When im walking down the street i also get much attention (from people i dont even know)
I dont dress like a
And i dont even have social media because i dont like the attentionseekers and everyone making seem their life perfect but in rl life they dont have nothing lol

Point of the story is, not everyone who gets much attention is a ..what can you do about it, single man will always try even if you are married..

So to me its sad to hear that you are willing to dump her because of thoughts you are having...

Having a random man hug you in front of your soon to be husband suggests that there was something much deeper going on.

I dont dress like a

Stop with the ducktales we have no attractive female on this site:kodaksmiley:

Having a random man hug you in front of your soon to be husband suggests that there was something much deeper going on.

Okay thats a little bit weird but maybe they know eachother and he helped her once..
I dont think a guy who you had sex with in secret (because he didnt marry you) will come to you at the street and hug you like its the most normal thing to do..especially if theres another man with her

Maybe its not how it seems
They should talk about it for sure

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Okay thats a little bit weird but maybe they know eachother and he helped her once..
I dont think a guy who you had sex with in secret (because he didnt marry you) will come to you at the street and hug you like its the most normal thing to do..especially if theres another man with her

Maybe its not how it seems
They should talk about it for sure
It was 3 men in a short brisk walk in a crowded area.

I dont dress like a

I think you're sympathizing with her because shes a female like you.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Okay this one is tricky..:farmajoyaab: she might be a hoe you should ask het got yourself :samwelcome:
The evidence suggests that she is most likely a .That being said,the guy owes it to her to ask and im sure any decent guy would before making such a big decision.Nonetheless,I support his if I was in The same position,i would to

I think you're sympathizing with her because shes a female like you.

Yes but what if i had found my perfect potential husband and then when we arr walking the streets people are coming to me out of nowhere and then he thinks im a hoe which is not..the thought already is making me sad lol

But if it would be the perfect guy for me he wouldnt make quick decisions about it but instead talk about it and the he would notice its not like he thought it was :manny:

So talking is very important and also maybe that he doesnt deserve that girl or else he would talk about it instead of making quick decisions by himself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending