Do you agree with habayar ?

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
Ain’t nobody going on a date with adeer sitting in the middle waad waalateen markaan :mjlol::mjlol:

They sit at a separate table where they can't overhear you. Nobody wants to compare you to food and have a few thirsty outbursts with your abo sitting at the table

I think they meant a halal date ie with Maharm. I heard that desi communities make the girl go with her brother to meet her new love intrest and watch him closely to see if hes broke or not:silanyosmile:
Lol I think it’s the other way around since the desi bride pays for the wedding no?

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
You tell these 'nimaan' that you will not, under no circumstances, leave your house for kob qaxwo iyo habad buskut. Balaayo wax kugu darsatay!

I legit don't understand the beef with coffee? Would it be better if it was outrageously expensive coffee?

Imagine she's socially retarded and now you have to entertain her like a jester for whatever bullsh*t you promised her for a good chunk of the evening.

What if it's 1PM?

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Where did you get that from? Nowhere did I say that. Stop projecting.
Nah, I ain't projecting. This how much I will bring to the table cause Imma do it the halal way, no dating in some busy public places...otherwise she can stare at those cups till she finds out what they're made up of and situation could get real awkward.

In short, "xaaladu wey xumaatay"
material_1603386805936.png

I legit don't understand the beef with coffee? Would it be better if it was outrageously expensive coffee?

Imagine she's socially retarded and now you have to entertain her like a jester for whatever bullsh*t you promised her for a good chunk of the evening.

What if it's 1PM?

It can't just be for coffee. I'd expect the guy to plan something else like a trip to Kew Gardens, museum or theatre alongside it. Coffee alone tells me he's either broke or stingy.

What if it's 1PM?
That's your fault then for not vetting her earlier. By the time you meet in person, you should already have an idea of who you are dealing with.

Why can't you leave if you don't feel comfortable? No one is forcing you to stay.

Coffee is for meetings. Colleagues. Mentors. Business-related ventures.

It can't just be for coffee. I'd expect the guy to plan something else like a trip to Kew Gardens, museum or theatre alongside it. Coffee alone tells me he's either broke or stingy.
These men know what they are doing. If they ask for coffee date, turn it down. 10/10 they will switch up and give you something better. In the rare case he doesn't, block and ignore. Never negotiate your standards. Never argue. They aren't use to women who do that and so they freak out.

Alluring

Sayonara

What if it's 1PM?

What do you even do on a coffeee date? Compare Starbucks orders?

Gambar

VIP
You tell these 'nimaan' that you will not, under no circumstances, leave your house for kob qaxwo iyo habad buskut. Balaayo wax kugu darsatay!
A lot of these guys are desperate though, if you tell them to buy you a five course meal they really will. A lot of the coffee shop dwellers are something else. I saw them once hit on a woman with her newborn.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Its the culture even amongst the muslims. If she's lucky the guy will pay for half.
Thats so misogynistic laaa. The wedding, the babies, 9 months pain, pain of virginity, expected to clean the house, and so much more? Uh nooo hes paying what kinda logic is this? I told my ayeeyo and she laughed at that shit. MEN PAY.

A lot of these guys are desperate though, if you tell them to buy you a five course meal they really will. A lot of the coffee shop dwellers are something else. I saw them once hit on a woman with her newborn.
Abaayo macaan, men have convinced women that they are the prize. That is not true. The average woman has her pick of suitors. The average man doesn't. Men need us. Studies have shown that they live longer with a woman in their lives. They get promoted, make more money and are healthier. Our mere presence in their lives is what we bring to the table, in case they haven't noticed by now (which they already know this, they are playing dumb.) Ladies, don't be afraid to ask for what you want. Leave at the first sign of disrespect.

These SSPOT men hate me because I am putting y'all on game and I am their worst nightmare, but I really don't give a damn.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Thats so misogynistic laaa. The wedding, the babies, 9 months pain, pain of virginity, expected to clean the house, and so much more? Uh nooo hes paying what kinda logic is this? I told my ayeeyo and she laughed at that shit. MEN PAY.
Your telling me that SHE pays for this? Indians are famous for their huge extravagant weddings and dresses.
1603387432077.jpeg

These men know what they are doing. If they ask for coffee date, turn it down. 10/10 they will switch up and give you something better. In the rare case he doesn't, block and ignore. Never negotiate your standards. Never argue. They aren't use to women who do that and so they freak out.

It's also silly because after you've finished your drinks will he walk you to the bus stop? I'm not a teengirl and wont allow myself to be treated like one. It just seems very juvenile. I'm not the type of chick that nags or is willing to go back and forth to get what I want.

I will be expecting the guy to use his brain and think properly and ask questions if he's not sure. But I cant be expected to think on behalf of both of us. Niggas like to play dumb which is not cute. I want a real man that is mature.

Trending

Latest posts