Do you agree with habayar ?

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
This one is a tough situation, so I'll pass

I felt sorry for my tumaal and madhibaan friends , they are successful self owned entrepreneurs but no Somali women would look at their way , I advised them and told them it's best to go for other nationalities less hassle and they did .

One married a cape verdean , she's Christian but they're a happy couple , Somalis were skeptical and judgemental even the xaliimos who would reject the guy because of his Qabiil became nosey all of a sudden and took desperate measures to break their relationship apart kkk bal maxaa ka galay ayaga
The other married a mixed Indian and Somalis were mocking them
I told them you are a South African national , no one gives a f*ck about dusty Somalis and their pathetic qabiil , your future is here , invest in your own life and focus on your future this world is a bigger place for these close minded people , don't even fuss about them
They thanked and invited me to their wedding.

Happily ever after

Im also going for option 2

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽

I felt sorry for my tumaal and madhibaan friends , they are successful self owned entrepreneurs but no Somali women would look at their way , I advised them and told them it's best to go for other nationalities less hassle and they did .

One married a cape verdean , she's Christian but they're a happy couple , Somalis were skeptical and judgemental even the xaliimos who would reject the guy because of his Qabiil became nosey all of a sudden and took desperate measures to break their relationship apart kkk bal maxaa ka galay ayaga
I told them you are a South African national , no one gives a f*ck about dusty Somalis and their pathetic qabiil , your future is here , invest in your own life and focus on your future this world is a bigger place for these close minded people , don't even fuss about them

Happily ever after

Not to be rude walaalo but wtf does this have to do with my thread :what1:

Alluring

Sayonara
Bro Albanian girls are A1 in every sense. They have something to contribute in the relationship, they’ll treat you like a king. they know their place in the relationship.

These Halimos don’t want a partner or a relationship what they really want is a SugarDaddy that spoils them with Gucci bags and Louis Vuittons . Which explains why most of these Halimos are still single
:sass2: :mjdontkno::mjlol:
Calm down zezak

Happily ever after

Why dont they marry madhibaan girls as im pretty sure somali guys aint going after them either??

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
I meant this for the faaraxs if they have it tough with their counterparts , there are options not limited to them

That's all it .
Oh ok. It’s true somalis are still stuck in the Middle Ages with qabil. Nothing wrong with marrying madhibaans and tumaals. Wa daad somaliyeed inte laac yihiin

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Why dont they marry madhibaan girls as im pretty sure somali guys aint going after them either??
There aren't many of them , only the men are around .
The madhibaan women are like any women here , Visa green, card, qurbo joog

They don't want to settle with a guy with million Rands in his bank even if he has a commonwealth visa lol
I've seen madhibaan from Germany reaching out to the women here, meanwhile the local men are deprived.
Hence I gave them a sincere advice
So most Somalis either "go all in " and import from the country or use common sense .
It's up to them

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL

Happily ever after

Madhibaan get discriminated against by Somali women in the west too?

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
She is 100 percent correct. Boqolki boqol! What the hell am I doing with a guy that can't even pay for dinner? Gabdho, raise your standards!

Also, don't ever accept bullshit like coffee dates, car dates, walking dates. Make these men earn access to you. War ya ilahey yaqaan! Is qiimey.

whats wrong with coffe, car or walking
EfPLTklWkAEftzl.jpeg

those are cute dates, in moderation. u dont need to go all out all the time, thats tiring

sis it works like this. I give you the yanuur you give me a lifetime of bills paid and lacaag worry free life. Does it not say in the Quran that men are the protectors of women?
:diddyass:

The yanuur is mostly free nowadays and guys who pay anything for a girl are considered simp. You put out for free and you pay as well. War dhaqanka wuu is beddelay. You must be running an outdated version of windows in that brain of yours. Let me update, I got the chip.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
The yanuur is mostly free nowadays and guys who pay anything for a girl are considered simp. You put out for free and you pay as well. War dhaqanka wuu is beddelay. You must be running an outdated version of windows in that brain of yours. Let me update, I got the chip.
do not joke about my chastity, let me update you with this new update called “respect”. Seems like you’re running low.

do not joke about my chastity, let me update you with this new update called “respect”. Seems like you’re running low.

It wasn't about you. I meant girls put out the yanuur for free or for love. And the current crop of young somali men raised in the west do not view paying for women they take out is a class act but simpy. Their favorite word in addressing women is not honey or darling either.

Trending

Latest posts