Do you agree “ If Iman can be a model, any girl in Somalia can be a model”

She’s gorgeous a lot famous men liked her, even Bono from U2 described her “A body handmade by God” because of her height, body shape and face she looks incredibly alluring something we don’t see these days rich men love these type of women.

Definitely. And Iman is has queen like mannerisms. Absolute royalty with how graceful she is.

🤔

I like iman bc she minds her business , does charity work and was one of the first to create a makeup like for all skin types (before Rihanna )

View attachment 165068View attachment 165069View attachment 165070

Models nowadays are basic ( designers don’t want models that overpower their fashion )

No, I disagree not all Somali girl look like iman and most cannot even be her 3rd runner up today. Yes most Somali girls are beautiful but iman fits into a category/phenotype that’s actually kinda rare these days....it’s dying phenotype that you don’t often see anymore. Tall lanky chocolate dainty featured, giraffe necked xalimos are not the norm anymore, 40/50/60yrs ago she was definitely the average(maybe even below average xalimo)but not anymore. Now our average xalimo is short, often little chubbier and lighter skinned. Don’t believe me ask your hooyo to pull up photos from 70s and almost every other picture looked like iman x 10. Even faraxs looked better than too, but as expected war, poor diet, qurbo, mental instability and insecurity sure takes a toll on a fetus.

No, I disagree not all Somali girl look like iman and most cannot even be her 3rd runner up today. Yes most Somali girls are beautiful but iman fits into a category/phenotype that’s actually kinda rare these days....it’s dying phenotype that you don’t often see anymore. Tall lanky chocolate dainty featured, giraffe necked xalimos are not the norm anymore, 40/50/60yrs ago she was definitely the average(maybe even below average xalimo)but not anymore. Now our average xalimo is short, often little chubbier and lighter skinned. Don’t believe me ask your hooyo to pull up photos from 70s and almost every other picture looked like iman x 10. Even faraxs looked better than too, but as expected war, poor diet, qurbo, mental instability and insecurity sure takes a toll on a fetus.

:mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: Been badana. No population changes that dramatically in a few decades

Last edited:
:mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: That’s literally all i see

Ok, not sure where you’re from but I was specifically referring to the U.S and what I see out on the streets and on social media. In my family/extended fam 5’10 - 5’11 girls are the norm. I actually get teased as the “shorty” as I’m 5’7 and most Somali girls I see are shorter than me it seems.

I respect your point and understand that to you, this girl stands out in a bad way for whatever reason.

But, just be honest and admit that you want light girls with long wigs who can pass for ambiguous ethnicities to be the Somali models you want. That's fine, it's just a preference and that is inherently subjective and up to you.
This girl is only fit for Instagram modelling not the real world fashion industry. Designers don’t find short women with wide hips and too much contour makeup alluring for their catwalks they like 5’9 + with long necks and long legs this girl is too curvy and fake for them.

You lot are beginning to piss me off. Your argument is that somali/black girls can only be pretty on Instagram but only white girls can be pretty on both insta and high fashion. What a bunch of selfhating, shit brained coons.

Here’s two white supermodels who are also attractive and your telling me there’s no Somali girl that compete with them?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ok, not sure where you’re from but I was specifically referring to the U.S and what I see out on the streets and on social media. In my family/extended fam 5’10 - 5’11 girls are the norm. I actually get teased as the “shorty” as I’m 5’7 and most Somali girls I see are shorter than me it seems.

Iman isn’t the best looking Somali woman. Even she herself says she’s very typical. So what are you talking about “No Somali girl can even be her runner up”? You must be around some real uglies if she’s the best ever to you. :mjdontkno:

You lot are beginning to piss me off. Your argument is that somali/black girls can only be pretty on Instagram but only white girls can be pretty on both insta and high fashion. What a bunch of selfhating, shit brained coons.

Here’s two white supermodels who are also attractive and your telling me there’s no Somali girl that compete with them?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

wait! I’m confused, I could’ve swore you just were rooting for Giselle/other cadaan models just few pages up and now you switched positions suddenly? I’m pretty sure I’m not dyslexic so either you’ve flip flopped faster than my brain could process or you’re one hella confused dude cawaale. Stick to one opinion and defend it vigorously, that’s always my best advice :zhqjlmx:

Iman isn’t the best looking Somali woman. Even she herself says she’s very typical. So what are you talking about “No Somali girl can even be her runner up”? You must be around some real uglies if she’s the best ever to you. :mjdontkno:

LOL, well have you seen Somali Americans? Cant blame me much for reporting accurate observations 🤷🏽‍♀️

Xaruun

VIP
She’s is average tbh, let’s be real here. She’s just underweight so her facial features stick out.

Fay

DELETED
No I don’t agree with it. Majority of Somali girls are overweight and Iman came from an era where being thin and brown skinned was considered standard beauty my mom told me that girls where watched how much they ate and drank little tea so they don’t lose their waistline now it’s the opposite they like being fat and over bleached.
Ive never seen an overweight somali girl

Iman, tyra and Niomi in their prime definitely shit on modern day so called 'insta baddies'.
@cawaale get off insta lol, its distorted your mind.

People now think plastic crap is the way forward.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Modelling industry does it on purpose, they pick ugly black woman like iman, naomi, tyra banks and pick incredibly pretty white models like gisele and adriana lima. Ofcourse black women then fall for it. They will never make a somali girl with a cute face become a supermodel.
I remember I made a post about that before. 90% of the Somali models in the industry can’t hold a candle compared to real actual somali beauties. I remember they were all mid and some of them were actually ugly. And ofc no one would point that out because 1. they’re all about calling everyone beautiful and 2. They don’t realize that by putting these people up at the forefront of Somali beauty they’re practically admitting the most beautiful somali girls are mid tier or sometimes even ugly.

86FB6CD8-0594-4DC2-A231-278BA76AD073.jpeg

D698D41E-4A8C-4BBF-8C3E-68E1C7C17B8E.jpeg

Seriously man, look at these 4 girls and tell me they’re pretty :draketf:

Trending

Latest posts