Do you agree “ If Iman can be a model, any girl in Somalia can be a model”

🤔

I like iman bc she minds her business , does charity work and was one of the first to create a makeup like for all skin types (before Rihanna )

967A346C-93D1-44B0-B3B4-7EF408C84830.jpeg
67B0B444-5158-4FA3-84E9-3DA1CA76716C.jpeg
F55C36DE-E6E5-4D01-86DD-6BB48785B2CB.jpeg

Models nowadays are basic ( designers don’t want models that overpower their fashion )

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
Iman is pretty yea

A lot of girl in somalia can be model yea since look at the modern day model industry a crackhead off the street can be a model if he has dark skin and light eyes lol

Iman never stood out to me. Shes just tall wallahi. I don’t get the hype :stressed:
Modelling industry does it on purpose, they pick ugly black woman like iman, naomi, tyra banks and pick incredibly pretty white models like gisele and adriana lima. Ofcourse black women then fall for it. They will never make a somali girl with a cute face become a supermodel.

Modelling industry does it on purpose, they pick ugly black woman like iman, naomi, tyra banks and pick incredibly pretty white models like gisele and adriana lima. Ofcourse black women then fall for it. They will never make a tall somali girl with a cute face become a supermodel.

Adriana is mixed with Black and Native.

How the hell is Gizelle prettier than Naomi, Iman etc

:drakewtf:

I googled super models and gisele was the first one that came up. Obviously with a bit more research I can find prettier ones. Like bella hadid. The point is you can’t show me even one black supermodel with a aesthetically pleasing face. If iman, was 5’5, no farax would look twice at her, let alone ajnabis.

and claiming Lima 2% black heritage proves the point

Alluring

Sayonara
I googled super models and gisele was the first one that came up. Obviously with a bit more research I can find prettier ones. Like bella hadid. The point is you can’t show me even one black supermodel with a aesthetically pleasing face. If iman, was 5’5, no farax would look twice at her, let alone ajnabis.

Bella hadid has so much plastic surgery, she literally stole another 90s supermodel face.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oromia President

I stan both Troye Sivan and 486th President
To all but majority are better then iman thing is that when your a model there’s more then just looks you have to know how to please people and make a business and to stay relevant but it’s also very depressing and dark modeling has a very dark history behind it wouldn’t go into that industry

“Beauty is in the eye of the beholder “

U called giselle incredibly beautiful
Then choose Bella hadid whose had 27 surgeries on her face as another example . Plz stop detailing my thread 😂

“Beauty is in the eye of the beholder “

U called giselle incredibly beautiful
Then choose Bella hadid whose had 27 surgeries on her face as another example . Plz stop detailing my thread 😂
If you are comparing gisele to iman/naomi/tyra then yes, she is facially more pleasing. How can a straight female objectively rate the attractiveness of other women. 🤦🏾‍♂️ If iman was 5’’5, she wouldn’t even be in the top 10 best looking xalimos on this forum.

Alluring

Sayonara
A little off-topic but some people in this thread remind me of Koreans who complain about models like sora choi for not fitting their standards and think it's some ploy to make their ethnicity look ugly.

Y'all want somali women who fit into eurocentric standards to represent you. I want to know what chicks are supposedly good-looking enough to be a "supermodel" because naomi iman & tyra are far more attractive than the average girl.

If you are comparing gisele to iman/naomi/tyra then yes, she is facially more pleasing. How can a straight female objectively rate the attractiveness of other women. 🤦🏾‍♂️ If iman was 5’’5, she wouldn’t even be in the top 10 best looking xalimos on this forum.

Basically you believe that the modelling industry picks average black women compared to cadaans?
That’s ur argument right ?

Trending

Latest posts