Would you marry your cousin

• Yes

Votes: 7 19.4%
  • No way

Votes: 29 80.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar situation is happening in UAE - first-cousin marriages. Yes, after few in-breeding seasons many kids come out with hereditary diseases and physical deforms.

Parents/grand-parents are not related. I can't think of anyone in my extended family married to a first/second even third cousins.

But, I gotta be honest. My female first cousins look hot! The type of girls I look for, tall, well-proportioned with long black hair. Let me stop here before I start having nasty thoughts, lol.
Warya
Just think of them as your sisters kkk

Yeah keep on bringing the Arabs in this issue
What I asked was about your ancestor they clearly married each other
And with paganism, I can imagine married siblings

no you clearly know little about some Somali culture,,yes it neva existed before the 80s ..ask your family and some elder people.

no you clearly know little about some Somali culture,,yes it neva existed before the 80s ..ask your family and some elder people.
Never seen it, even in the modern days! And that’s why I started this thread. And so far only 2 ppl in this thread are a product of cousin marriage. But fair point. So if It didn’t exist in the 80s your point as that wahabism brought it over. Which I kinda doubt.

Never seen it, even in the modern days! And that’s why I started this thread. And so far only 2 ppl in this thread are a product of cousin marriage. But fair point. So if It didn’t exist in the 80s your point as that wahabism brought it over. Which I kinda doubt.

don't doubt,my father was telling me that there was no burqa,khamiis,niqab,cousin marriage,fundamentalism in the 80s,none at all, I also asked many otha elders and is all confirmed.even if you look at the videos of prior 80s you see most women were either had their head uncovered specially in the villages/countryside or simply had that Somali masar. its all recent.

don't doubt,my father was telling me that there was no burqa,khamiis,niqab,cousin marriage,fundamentalism in the 80s,none at all, I also asked many otha elders and is all confirmed.even if you look at the videos of prior 70s you see most women were either had their head uncovered specially in the villages/countryside or simply had that Somali masar. its all recent.
I know about this
But there’s something missing there, anyone at that time with a big beard or a tad bit religious was considered supisicous and that’s not good is it if we were so progressive why was there no freedom of religion, it was a forced secularism in my opinion
I know a women that decided to wear jilbab to school in the 80s and was taken to FRICKING PRISON for a day because they had this dress code
But please let’s not derail
Roble walaal do you know any cousin marriage can you tell us about them

Cousin marriage is not a part of Somali culture lol. Alhamdulilah we dodged this bullet. It does seem to be becoming more common though.

It has always been considered taboo/very undesirable. Marrying people not closely related to you facilitated alliances, cemented pacts and was generally seen as preferable.

Have you guys not heard all the related maah-maahs?

I know about this
But there’s something missing there, anyone at that time with a big beard or a tad bit religious was considered supisicous and that’s not good is it if we were so progressive why was there no freedom of religion, it was a forced secularism in my opinion
I know a women that decided to wear jilbab to school in the 80s and was taken to FRICKING PRISON for a day because they had this dress code
But please let’s not derail
Roble walaal do you know any cousin marriage can you tell us about them

it was not a forced secularism,,its been like that thru millennia,,ask your grandparents. why jilbiib etc was an issue at that time in the 80s was because that was the time all were comn into the country as I stated earlier,,people comn back from Arabian Gulf were transforming the population,some deliberately planted from gulf islamist movements.thats when it all started.i really haven't come across any cousins married but heard about it..very very negligible.

First cousins marriage :susp:
Second cousin marriage :pacspit:
Third cousin marriage :holeup:
Fourth cousin marriage :ohno:
Fifth cousin marriage :feedme:

Gotta keep it in the subsubclan :diddyass:

Abkaal

Mudug menaces don't mince their words
My parents are distant cousins, but i believe cousin marriage was not common those days and i hardly see first cousin marriages we are not like Pakistanis.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I have half siblings so I ponder about this some times. If I married one of their cousins wouldn't that be weird as shit. I am no way related to those cousins tho. But they are related to my half sibling.

It's fucked up. One of my afghani friends tried to convince me that cousin marriage isn't incest :siilaanyolaugh:. I asked him if he meant first cousin and he didn't reply very clearly. These types of people are disgusting, :snoop:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending