Do people ever leave SSpot?

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Ikr idk wh @Medulla is tlkn abt

Clearly you weren't reading his posts this degenerate tagged me in all his garbage and would try and make me argue about the deen in the DM's. Him not being on this site was a blessing and I want that peaceful equilibrium back not his psychotic threads making a comeback

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.
@Daacad90 give us the last verdict on this gender question- I trust your judgement
I'm a woman.
CDB1127C-F330-4DB2-83D3-9A85BF75CF6A.png

Tell me about it. This young lady needs a lesson in manners and etiquette. :stressed:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As you are a graceful and refined lady, perhaps you should personally correct her manners by showing her a thing or two.

I think this is more @Inquisitive_ role. I’m just a student of his. Before he met me I was an angry obnoxious loud feminist who was out of control getting into public fights in McDonald’s about the last serving of chicken nuggets. Now I’m refined xalimo who only speaks when spoken to.

I think this is more @Inquisitive_ role. I’m just a student of his. Before he met me I was an angry obnoxious loud feminist who was out of control and used to get into public fights in McDonald’s about the last serving of chicken nuggets. Now I’m refined xalimo who only speaks when spoken to.
That you are and an honest role model for many young xalimos. Therefore, I implore you to take this rowdy youngster under your wings and not forsake her.

Considering your past experiences as fellow out of control xalimo, you have the wisdom and intuition to enlighten @Medulla of her righteous place among respectable xalimos like yourself.

You are the most appropriate person for this task and it is now up to to the kindness of your heart to save her. I have faith you will perform beautifully and make naag nool out of her

That you are and an honest role model for many young xalimos. Therefore, I implore you to take this rowdy youngster under your wings and not forsake her.

Considering your past experiences as fellow out of control xalimo, you have the wisdom and intuition to enlighten @Medulla of her righteous place among respectable xalimos like yourself.

You are the most appropriate person for this task and it is now up to to the kindness of your heart to save her. I have faith you will perform beautifully and make naag nool out of her

Lol naag nool ah? haye! and you expect me to believe you joined this forum yesterday sheeko. This website is like a scooby doo episode. It always ends with someone being unveiled;.
giphy (2).gif

@mritus

Naaya, why did you run away without defending youself?

View attachment 99259
Its a lost cause, the people hate me. Ganging up on a female is not right. There is no one defending my honor in this place. Calling me degenerate and stuff. Although @Medulla took the cake by calling me @AhmedSmelly, I am not that degenerate. So please refrain from using his name and mine simultaneously in your comments, its not right.

That nigga @AhmedSmelly was one funny fucker lmao

Ikr idk wh @Medulla is tlkn abt

Thank you for your guys honesty, I am a funny female :yousmart:

Trending