Do men really prefer no makeup?

Do men actually prefer no makeup?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like men are lying when they say they find women without makeup more attractive.
G097.gif

I think a lot of them confuse a natural looking makeup look with a bare face.
main-qimg-0c6d317f63b09064c87a8fbc06ee9e09-c

So this is a question to all the men out there. Can you tell if a woman is wearing makeup, and do you actually prefer a natural face over a "subtle" makeup look.
:cosbyhmm:

I feel like men are lying when they say they find women without makeup more attractive.
G097.gif

So this is a question to all the men out there. Can you tell if a woman is wearing makeup, and do you actually prefer a natural face over a "subtle" makeup look.
If she is natural and still stunnig, she is better than most women

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
G097.gif

I don't care if she's wearing makeup or not but i do care if she's a or a normal girl!
And here, many women wear the "natural looking makeup" and some don't wear makeup at all.
And many women in my family don't wear makeup and they are gorgeous...
It's a matter of having a well structured face and genetics!

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Its normal for female to enhance her features though it was done since ancient times, normal shit like mascarar and maybe some how do you call that foundation or some xaar like that but es apply so much make up these days you hardly recognize them without it.

I just want to add modern females are the biggest decepticons of this age.
I understand what you mean. Some girls look like a completely different person after they take off their makeup.
:mindblown:
And I hate how literally every female out there wears a ton of makeup. It makes me feel like I should too to catch up, but I know it’s terrible for your skin and I hate having all that shit on my face.
:mjcry:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
@CaliSomali why do women wear makeup ? is it to look pretty or for deceptive purposes.
deceptive manipulative reasons bro they want to glue their qudhun siil on your heart and money like a parasite and seal the deal and once you realize the filthy qumayo that you knocked up is a roach she take most of your posessions with law to back her up.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
I understand what you mean. Some girls look like a completely different person after they take off their makeup.
:mindblown:
And I hate how literally every female out there wears a ton of makeup. It makes me feel like I should too to catch up, but I know it’s terrible for your skin and I hate having all that shit on my face.
:mjcry:

You can use essential oils and creams to have a beautiful smooth skin without chemical makeup!
and natural is beautiful too ;)

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo
deceptive manipulative reasons bro they want to glue their qudhun siil on your heart and money like a parasite and seal the deal and once you realize the filthy qumayo that you knocked up is a roach she take most of your posessions with law to back her up.

Look at this deception bro

celebrities-without-makeup-katie.jpg

:siilaanyolaugh:

@CaliSomali why do women wear makeup ? is it to look pretty or for deceptive purposes.
Imma be real with you. Makeup makes any woman look better, no matter how gorgeous she is.

You also want to wear it to level the playing field. Most women walking down the street, celebrities and Instagram models you see online, cake on a ton of makeup. You feel left behind if you don't do the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts