Do men really prefer no makeup?

Do men actually prefer no makeup?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
I feel sorry for women, i can wake up and do my mornig routine and be out in 15 mins. 10 minutes if i want to rush. It takes them the whole 15 to use eyeliners.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I feel sorry for women, i can wake up and do my mornig routine and be out in 15 mins. 10 minutes if i want to rush. It takes them the whole 15 to use eyeliners.

Quit stereotyping.

Ayeeyo._400x400.jpg

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Nah, not wearing a hijab doesn't automatically make you a qumayo. I have noticed the difference in how people (men and women) treat me once I dress in jeans and no hijab. The difference is pretty big.
ukhti no where did I say ones without a hijab are automatically a qumayo ,why put those words inside my mouth, please take your oily hands out of my mouth ukhti kkkkk

I feel like men are lying when they say they find women without makeup more attractive.
G097.gif

I think a lot of them confuse a natural looking makeup look with a bare face.
main-qimg-0c6d317f63b09064c87a8fbc06ee9e09-c

So this is a question to all the men out there. Can you tell if a woman is wearing makeup, and do you actually prefer a natural face over a "subtle" makeup look.
:cosbyhmm:
No that is what we mean when we say that, what we mean is that we prefer women who look good with or without make up
she should be over 8/10 without makeup and makeup just takes her to a 10/10
we don't want a 1/10 without makeup and 10/10 with makeup

Minimal make-up look is it for me now. I used to be really into the dolled up Kardashian style look. Still am, just not as much. Now a pretty girl with minimal make-up is 10x better.

Genesisx72

living off borrowed time
I hate when women use any type of makeup. Just take care of your skin, there's no need to apply 40kg of paint on your face.

I feel like men are lying when they say they find women without makeup more attractive.
G097.gif

I think a lot of them confuse a natural looking makeup look with a bare face.
main-qimg-0c6d317f63b09064c87a8fbc06ee9e09-c

So this is a question to all the men out there. Can you tell if a woman is wearing makeup, and do you actually prefer a natural face over a "subtle" makeup look.
:cosbyhmm:
I noticed you made one mistake. She is a white woman and will always get attention until she turns 30 and cracks.

:browtf:

I want u to dm me a pic of your face :feedme:

I just wanna see how a Californian Xalimo looks like.

Maybe u guys are much more attractive than Xalimoids from other states or countries because of the great weather in Cali.

If u are quruxleey then maybe I may consider moving to Cali :mjpls:

@CaliSomali

Yeah it’s gotten to a point where makeup is the norm. Putting on makeup has so many negative effects on women and their self-esteem. Imagine putting on a ton of makeup everyday, and the minute you take it off you feel like shit. What’s better than someone liking you for your actual face rather than your caked up face? I agree with wearing makeup to special events, or when you want to look good once in a while but I definitely do not agree with the fact that some women are wearing it EVERYDAY just to fit in, or for the sole purposes of just to look good.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Let me be honest as the only 30-something Xalimo. I don't wear make up and I still get attention. In fact, more so from the younger guys. They stare too much. :mahubowtf:

However on the rare occasion I do wear minimal make up and dress to the nines. People are a 1000× nicer to me. It's like I get gold star treatment.
:faysalwtf:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I don't care as long as she is naturay beautiful so when I wake up in the morning I expect to see her pretty face. Minimal makeup is fine but it's very important if she is naturally pretty so that our offsprings can be blessed with good looks.

Women can cover their ugliness with makeup so men be extra careful!

Last edited:

ThreeTwentyOne

It's too damn HOT!
I'll be honest, what ever makes a women look better is the preferred preference. Bare face is dope if it looks nice and make up is dope too if it looks nice. :kanyeshrug:

Let me be honest as the only 30-something Xalimo. I don't wear make up and I still get attention. In fact, more so from the younger guys. They stare too much. :mahubowtf:

However on the rare occasion I do wear minimal make up and dress to the nines. People are a 1000× nicer to me. It's like I get gold star treatment.
:faysalwtf:
When I’m covered head to toe in hijab vs not, it’s like night and day. When I look visibly Muslim people just stare, both male and female. When I’m not wearing the hijab I get catcalled literally all the time.
:bell:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts