Do men really prefer no makeup?

Do men actually prefer no makeup?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo
Its effecting our naturally beautiful women epidemic level. The ones back home are turning into zombies and the ones in the west are addicted to the sun for that glow. O Allah help us.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Men don’t know what they want.

Sheikhs in MN tell their wives to never dress up, neber wear make up or even perfume because it’s a sin.

But these idiots will literally stalk you when they see you dressed up and have make up on.

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo

Sheikhs in MN tell their wives to never dress up, neber wear make up or even perfume because it’s a sin.

But these idiots will literally stalk you when they see you dressed up and have make up on.

Again generalization.:ufdup:

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
I feel like men are lying when they say they find women without makeup more attractive.
G097.gif

I think a lot of them confuse a natural looking makeup look with a bare face.
main-qimg-0c6d317f63b09064c87a8fbc06ee9e09-c

So this is a question to all the men out there. Can you tell if a woman is wearing makeup, and do you actually prefer a natural face over a "subtle" makeup look.
:cosbyhmm:
A lot men can’t even tell when someone is wearing makeup unless it’s caked on. I just think they like the idea of a girl with no makeup because they don’t want to be ‘decieved’ Or some other inane reason

Gambar

VIP

They will stalk you if you are wearing pajamas.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
It depends on the Abdi. I rarely if ever wear makeup and they seem to compliment me a lot on my skin and looks.

:gaasdrink: I have a lot of tricks up my sleeve. Makeup starts from the inside actually. And there is a multitude of ways to look good without it.

I'm all for girls expressing themselves through it but it's just too much work. :faysalwtf:

Men are such hypocrites.

What they say they want women to wear:
054341500_1435198653-zaskia_mecca-20141014-008-acat.jpg

What the women they pursue wear:
budget-friendly-fashion-bloggers-8.jpg

All men, regardless of race or religion notice me more and treat me better when I'm not wearing the hijab.

wrong lower one is a western qumayo only used for siiigo and wasmo only liberal man would want to end up with such a thing
Nah, not wearing a hijab doesn't automatically make you a qumayo. I have noticed the difference in how people (men and women) treat me once I dress in jeans and no hijab. The difference is pretty big.

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
Make up ruins your skin, plus the longer you have it on eventually when people see you without it they will feel some type of way. Me personally I prefer bare face with little moisturiser, however I have to obviously find her attractive.

Keeysan

The humble one
If a woman is naturally beautiful I absolutely don’t mind the makeup and support it but if she’s hiding some major bursting UFO looking pimples, a hideous eyeball and whatever then I’m sending her to the gallows:reallymaury:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending