Do men really prefer no makeup?

Do men actually prefer no makeup?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gambar

VIP
Let me be honest as the only 30-something Xalimo. I don't wear make up and I still get attention. In fact, more so from the younger guys. They stare too much. :mahubowtf:

However on the rare occasion I do wear minimal make up and dress to the nines. People are a 1000× nicer to me. It's like I get gold star treatment.
:faysalwtf:
Naa heedhe I’m in my 30s too. You are not alone.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
When I’m covered head to toe in hijab vs not, it’s like night and day. When I look visibly Muslim people just stare, both male and female. When I’m not wearing the hijab I get catcalled literally all the time.
:bell:

I think the hijab is for your protection. I don't wear it hence why I'm bothered. But luckily people mind their own business most of the time.

Men like makeup as long as they cannot tell that its makeup (i.e. the no-makeup, makeup look).

Its b.s. when men say they prefer girls w/o makeup.

EDIT: Also, makeup enhances what a girl already HAS. So if you find her attractive with it, you'll find her attractive w/o it.

Last edited:
Men don’t know what they want.

Sheikhs in MN tell their wives to never dress up, neber wear make up or even perfume because it’s a sin.

But these idiots will literally stalk you when they see you dressed up and have make up on.

Honestly, do whatever is best for you.
And imo, I don't really take the advice of any 'sheikh'; alot of them have skeletons in their closets and are not in any position to speak about women's issues.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Let me be honest as the only 30-something Xalimo. I don't wear make up and I still get attention. In fact, more so from the younger guys. They stare too much. :mahubowtf:

However on the rare occasion I do wear minimal make up and dress to the nines. People are a 1000× nicer to me. It's like I get gold star treatment.
:faysalwtf:
You are above average in looks. Not trying down play what you said. Your average girl will become average with the of help make up. They will get better treatment from men and women with it on.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Make up is cheating. You're deceiving men to be with you. Deceiving is illegal in our Islamic teachings. 90% of Female celebrities look like shit without makeup. It's frightening seeing their ugly faces without make-up.

Wash your face like Men and keep going.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
You are above average in looks. Not trying down play what you said. Your average girl will become average with the of help make up. They will get better treatment from men and women with it on.

Why thank you. :farmajoyaab: I think women can unlock more of their beauty without it. Just eat healthy, resolve your allergies, get enough sleep, work out and smile more.

Leo

The Brave
:yacadiim:
Make up is straight up Catfishing!
Now look at this lady she is night and day. Imagine taking her home and waking up to a whole different being that could possibly get assualted in the morning for intruding when she takes off the powder of been iyo shaydaan subhaanallah!

upload_2019-2-9_18-49-39.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending