DO EVIL PEOPLE EXIST?

nomadicblood

I am not a farax
Yes they do exist. Serial killers are mostly mentally ill so they don’t count. Think about the people that commit shirk by want to let someone suffer from sihr

Society labels us good or bad depending on our actions. In that sense, good people have done bad acts and bad people do some good acts.

I've heard the human version of Ibless/Lucifer exist. What is the criteria for a person to be considered evil?
And how can someone be evil if they do good sometimes?

U sounded smart but just read what u said and realize how stupid the question is! society labeled us good or bad kulaha xalimos man gosh..hey guess what ima kill some ppl and next day ima give a charity hooray im not evil. Gosh man

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
U sounded smart but just read what u said and realize how stupid the question is! society labeled us good or bad kulaha xalimos man gosh..hey guess what ima kill some ppl and next day ima give a charity hooray im not evil. Gosh man

I'm asking because I donno. I'm not trying to sound smart.

Your comprehension though:susp:
The pot calling the kettle black!

Last edited:
As much time as iblees lives in this world, he will eventually end up in hell. His evilness is his identity.

With humans, we have a chance to repent and turn a new leaf until our last breath. So, a man who killed millions, can have his sins erased if he is sincerely remorseful and asks for repentance. Our good deeds can cancel the bad as long as we are alive.

In that sense, is it possible for a human to be like the devil? Can we be evil to the point the gates of repentance are closed to us while we are still alive?

Yes indeed - Pharoah's shahadah was rejected in this world. I sincerely believe that some people become more evil than the devil himself

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Basically anyone who does not pray salat, do zakat or fast is evil. What protection do u have from evil jiin if u dont do all these above?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I believe that! The devil and the human devil is real.

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member

My friend just reminded me the story of Abu Lahab and his wife.

Surah Al-Masad talks about how they will end up in hell. They could have easily invalidated the revelation by becoming muslims. However, they were so deep into their evilness and never changed.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My friend just reminded me the story of Abu Lahab and his wife.

Surah Al-Masad talks about how they will end up in hell. They could have easily invalidated the revelation by becoming muslims. However, they were so deep into their evilness and never changed.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Wa iyyakum walaal, and to you as well!

My definition of evil is based on disobedience to Allah, and not necessarily on bad deeds carried out by humans and acknowledged as such by society. Iblees disobeyed Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala directly, however he never committed shirk - the Shaiytan still fears God to this day and has not associated any partners with Him as is demonstrated in Surah Al-Hashr, verse 16

<<[The hypocrites are] like the example of Satan when he says to man, "Disbelieve." But when he disbelieves, he says, "Indeed, I am disassociated from you. Indeed, I fear Allah, Lord of the worlds.">>

There are some humans who do not believe in Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala, while others associate partners with Him. As alluded to by @Tameable Qumayo , it is the primary reason why people such as Pharaoh, Abu Lahab, and the Samiri among others are destined for Hell. In the Holy Quran, even Satan himself is not foolish enough to deny the Might of Almighty God

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts