Do darker skinned women dislike/avoid lighter skinned guys

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Lightskin men and darker women used to be common , my grandfather was light compared to my grandmother who was dark skinned. My uncle is light and has a wife that is darker than him.

But then again they are of the generation of men who didn’t prioritise skin tone over other features such as the eyes, nose, hair and figure.
No one prioritizes skin tone over any of that. I’m sorry but if you’re ugly no matter how lightskin you are there’s no saving you.

Imo face comes first, then hair, then figure, then skin tone in terms of priority.

My theory is that in black media in the west, masculinity is associated with dark skin, and femininity with light skin. Dark skin men are seen as the epitome of masculinity, and light skin women as what feminity looks like. Unfortunately, light skin men and dark skin women get the short side of the stick in this deal. Due to ages of media representation as what a masculine black man looks like, it’s no wonder both light and dark skin women prefer dark skin men.
This got me thinking more, i dont think its black specific. Even white people do the same thing. You hear a lot of white women talk about their preference for 'tall, DARK, and handsome'.

It might just be biological. Something similar to height preferences all women have.

Its messed up. I think my options are more limited amongst my own people. Obviously there is always the exception to the rule but the rule exists.