Do darker skinned women dislike/avoid lighter skinned guys

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Ok this gets qashined but not this vvvv?! :ayaanswag:

I don’t think a lot of women like men who are lighter than them. Light skin is fine but lighter than the girl is not attractive to some girls.

I have a preference for lightskin and I want my kids to at least be my skin colour, how is that a bad thing? I don’t even ridicule darkskin girls unironically either. You guys are so butthurt

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Lol dark skin Somali male and dark skin AA/Jamaican male are two different species
What does that got to do with this, he was referring to himself as a lightskin. So I don’t think he’d care about what dark skin somali men are let alone a darkskin ajnabi

ReyRey

Brummie born & bred
Lol dark skin Somali male and dark skin AA/Jamaican male are two different species
were talking about dark skin xalimos here, ain't we? AA women can get a pass with their huge backs but somalis with that skin tone is a turn off for me. Just a preference.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
People who obsess over skin tone are usually ugly :mjhaps:
People who constantly talk about their lightskin more than likely only have that to show for. :dead:

they’ll be 5”6, half bald, with a horrible face and be like “but I’m lightskin”

Qali

Certified Pimp.
Colourism is so fucking lame, just cause you light don’t mean shit, a darker skinned pretty halima could pull more females than a light bright ugly ass no front teeth khat eating abti who cat calls females on the side of the street screaming “quruxaay”

Colourism is so fucking lame, just cause you light don’t mean shit, a darker skinned pretty halima could pull more females than a light bright ugly ass no front teeth khat eating abti who cat calls females on the side of the street screaming “quruxaay”
Now now darkie, let's not get nasty :lolbron:

People have preferences for how others look. Nothing wrong with it.

Colorism is as legitimate as preferring tall>short, beard>no beard, in shape>fat, etc.

Qali

Certified Pimp.
People have preferences for how others look. Nothing wrong with it.

Colorism is as legitimate as preferring tall>short, beard>no beard, in shape>fat, etc.
whew, it’s fine if you have a preference, but if you refuse to date somebody just cause they are dark skinned- that’s a whole nother story

So you agree that majority of women have a preference for being with someone as dark or darker than them?
I think its a form of self hate. since dark skin is associated with masculinity a lot of dark skin women low key associate themselves with masculinity too (because of media influence), otherwise they wouldn't go out of their way to call lighter skinned men feminine:/

and for somali women I know some who don't want a man "prettier" then them so they avoid men who are lighter than them (the fear of comparison I was speaking of)

I think its a form of self hate. since dark skin is associated with masculinity a lot of dark skin women low key associate themselves with masculinity too (because of media influence), otherwise they wouldn't go out of their way to call lighter skinned men feminine:/

and for somali women I know some who don't want a man "prettier" then them so they avoid men who are lighter than them (the fear of comparison I was speaking of)

fact people with low IQ think like that.Anyone with decent enough brains would look for different qualities than just skin color.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
whew, it’s fine if you have a preference, but if you refuse to date somebody just cause they are dark skinned- that’s a whole nother story
There’s nothing wrong with choosing not to date someone. I can choose not to date someone purely because their name starts with A, thats none of your business tf.

It’s my life, I can choose whoever I want. If someone doesn’t like a darkskin shordy then that’s on them, you can’t pick and choose who they can or can’t date. No one is entitled to that.

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
Lightskin men and darker women used to be common , my grandfather was light compared to my grandmother who was dark skinned.

But then again he is of the generation of men who didn’t prioritise skin tone over other features such as the eyes, nose, hair and figure.

Even now you will find plenty of couples where the male is lighter compared to the female. Its just that the light skinned women are promoted a lot even if they are actually unattractive.