Do darker skinned women dislike/avoid lighter skinned guys

This is a question ive been wondering about for a while. My suspicions say yes.

Any women that can confirm?

To me (a guy) i dont really care but women seem to have a problem with it.

Dark skin women go for light skin guys

Light skin women go for dark skin guys

What a great deal :banderas:

Darkskin women dont go for lighter skinned men. I just dont see it when im out and about.

I swear these women are colourist. Nobody seems to mention it.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Darkskin women dont go for lighter skinned men. I just dont see it when im out and about.

Opposites attract, let everyone go for who they wish. Doesn't make a difference to me, us Marines are the superior race, we don't get sunburnt or cracked skin. Dark red like wine, mahogany and sangria :banderas:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
This is a question ive been wondering about for a while. My suspicions say yes.

Any women that can confirm?

To me (a guy) i dont really care but women seem to have a problem with it.
Diana cream is a thing for a reason

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Do you think their cultural leanings affect their preferences?

I don't think so. :manny: It depends on the female in question. Cultural influences play a minor role. I'd say individual preferences are more influenced by upbringing and perhaps the opinions of friends.

I don't think so. :manny: It depends on the female in question. Cultural influences play a minor role. I'd say individual preferences are more influenced by upbringing and perhaps the opinions of friends.

Yes but are you not noticing the common patterns out here?

Ive heard it personally, many women talk about their preference for dark skin. And tbf i dont know that many lighter skin men darker skin women couples. Even in my own life i find it harder talking to darker women and I have an easier time talking to women of other races.

Maybe its media, or maybe theyre insecure. I cant figure it out.

Lighter skin women i dont even bother at all, their heads are beyond exploded to even entertain.

They get too much attention from everyone.

preemptive stike, fear of comparison could be a couple reasons...or just brainwashed to think that skin color affects personality
So you agree that majority of women have a preference for being with someone as dark or darker than them?

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP

That’s because lighter skin guys only want light skin girls.

No one wants darkskin kids, especially when you’re not darkskin yourself.

Trending

Latest posts