Do Any Of You "Journal" Or Have A Diary?

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian πŸ‡©πŸ‡― | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
VIP
I tried to start journaling and thought that it would be a peaceful activity.

It only took a few pages before It turned into a somali version of Mein kamph where I talked about plans for somalia and Colonising east Africa, dividing the Eastern coast between the different people of the horn to expand the Noble and glorious cushitic race formed 10,000 years ago in the nile valley of Sudan with the mixture of the nilotic and nafturian peoples who produced the most superior people to bless this earth. Black Africa is lucky to have us because without the glorious race of cush, they wouldn't be able to point out our civilizations to the cadaan man to prove they have history.
One day the cushites will meet in Mogadishu like the cadaans met up in Berlin. And the cushitic nations shall carve up these damn ajnabis.

Now I've finished my assignments, I will continue to work on my political manefesto.

Heil samaale :rejoice:

Last edited:

Somali Saayid

There is no surrender, We lose or We Die.
VIP
I tried to start journaling and thought thay it would be a peaceful activity.

It only took a few pages before It turned into a somali version on Mein kamph where I talked about plans for somalia.

Now I've finished my assignments, I will continue to work on my political manefesto.

Heil samaale :rejoice:
:Hiel: :Hiel: :Hiel: :Hiel: :Hiel: :Hiel: :Hiel: :Hiel: :Hiel: :Hiel: :Hiel: :Hiel: :Hiel: :Hiel: :Hiel: :Hiel: :Hiel: :Hiel: :Hiel: :Hiel: :Hiel: :Hiel: :Hiel: :Hiel: :Hiel: :Hiel: :Hiel: :Hiel: :Hiel: :Hiel: :Hiel: :Hiel: :Hiel: :Hiel: :Hiel: :Hiel: :Hiel: :Hiel: :Hiel: :Hiel:

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦ #DefundUN
Staff Member
Timely thread. I was encouraged to write a journal of things of things I need to do/accomplish on a daily, weekly, monthly and annual basis. I haven't gone around to it.

Garaad diinle

ξ€šξ€žξ€’ξ€œξ€  ξ€ ξ€Ÿξ€‘ξ€ξ€›
I used to but not anymore. It wasn't consistent but it was fun. Whenever i read it i tend to laugh out loud kkkkk but some of what i wrote was actually interesting and surprising can't believe i wrote it.

Trending