do any of you guys struggle in gaining muscle?

is gaining muscle a challenge for you?

• Total voters

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I have many close Somali friends and close relatives that went gym with me and they all gained muscles very quickly because they were dedicated. They ate big, trained properly like 3/4 times a week and slept properly. That's all you need to do to gain muscles.

I saw my result in a month when I first started my gym membership then three months later, I became lean and after working out for a year, I became very muscular.
Exactly. I don't know why some ppl want to spread myths about skinny ppl not being able to gain muscle.

That's the whole reason ppl go there. To put on muscle and with dedication and hard work it's very achievable. Lazy ppl make up excuses to avoid facing the reality that they are the problem.

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
U 6’8? That’s my dream height :banderas: I’m 16 and 6’0.5 I hope I reach that some day :diddyass:

My dream height was 6'4 that was the last time I could go to stores and not worry too much for clothes. Now I order my shit online LMFAO thank god for 2tall or else I'll have to wear shit made for obese people

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Exactly. I don't know why some ppl want to spread myths about skinny ppl not being able to gain muscle.

That's the whole reason ppl go there. To put on muscle and with dedication and hard work it's very achievable. Lazy ppl make up excuses to avoid facing the reality that they are the problem.

Even skinny fobs from back home are getting ripped.

Lmao
My dream height was 6'4 that was the last time I could go to stores and not worry too much for clothes. Now I order my shit online LMFAO thank god for 2tall or else I'll have to wear shit made for obese people
Being too tall is a struggle wallahi. Only advantage is being more likely to join the nba :bell:. Do you have a custom bed and washroom?

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Being too tall is a struggle wallahi. Only advantage is being more likely to join the nba :bell:. Do you have a custom bed and washroom?

I sleep on a queen sized bed diagonally it's only like 190cm long length wise so I gotta sleep that way. Washroom is normal I just have longer cord for my shower head it's not bad at all. My college has a few people my height so I ain't alone theres a Chinese nigga who's 7'3 though that's terror level height

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Even skinny fobs from back home are getting ripped.

Them fobs are putting the diaspora youth to shame. I'm getting my kids in the gym from a young age.

Our mentality needs to change and a healthy lifestyle must be taught to the new generation.

:mjlol::salute:

Trending