do any of you guys struggle in gaining muscle?

is gaining muscle a challenge for you?

• Total voters
Sorry to break it to you but it's your genes.
Just another selfhating, daddy issues having xalimo sigh...

:susp:

Instead of encouraging this brother, you tell him it's impossible. Hindi and Indhoyar can get big, and they have the worst genes known to mankind!

:mahubowtf:

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Tf u studying for fam. Hit the ball court. I promise you my child will make the NBA. We selective breeding out here like lavar ball

Imma be in the US this year I'mma try and get on a team . I'll legit transfer schools if things work out but first I need to decide on a school. I'm still young enough to make it I just hope my sspot posts don't bite me in the ass in the future.

:damn:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Imma be in the US this year I'mma try and get on a team . I'll legit transfer schools if things work out but first I need to decide on a school. I'm still young enough to make it I just hope sspot posts don't bite me in the ass in the future.

:damn:
You going to make the team just based off your height alone sxb. Don’t be those type of big men who hover around the 3 point line and not being in the low post :heh:

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
You going to make the team just based off your height alone sxb. Don’t be those type of big men who hover around the 3 point line and not being in the low post :heh:

I ain't ass I play my position it's just gonna be hard I think cause I'm going to be a exchange student . That's a future me problem though, right now I'm trying to make gains and hit my weight goal .

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I have many close Somali friends and close relatives that went gym with me and they all gained muscles very quickly because they were dedicated. They ate big, trained properly like 3/4 times a week and slept properly. That's all you need to do to gain muscles.

I saw my result in a month when I first started my gym membership then three months later, I became lean and after working out for a year, I became very muscular.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
I ain't ass I play my position it's just gonna be hard I think cause I'm going to be a exchange student . That's a future me problem though, right now I'm trying to make gains and hit my weight goal .
Don’t forget us when you make the league :mjcry:

iA you make your goal homie :vncu2n5::dzmxmmb:

Trending