do any of you guys struggle in gaining muscle?

is gaining muscle a challenge for you?

• Total voters

samaalewarrior

Cushitic general
back when i use to work out consistently i gained muscle mass pretty quickly, never been a skinny guy btw i was actually a chubby kid growing up lol

Lmao
Kind of ig, My diet is qashin so That could be why? (I eat McDonald’s 6 times a week :jcoleno:)But I did notice immediate change to posture and wider shoulders

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
I had trouble but I just pushed myself harder and eventually gained more muscle :kanyeshrug:

Somalis have too high of a metabolism its fukked but its not impossible to get big :kanyeshrug:

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Half and half it's not difficult per say but it definitely takes longer than my friends to see significant gains.

If your caato, it's harder to gain muscle, compare that to a fat person, since fat people already got the skin, all that's needed is to fill up that area.

I'd say eat up and gain some fat on your arms, and then it'll be relatively easy to gain muscle.

samaalewarrior

Cushitic general
the right lifestyle is essential for muscle gains, if you're not lifting heavy and eating foods rich in proteins, vitamins, iron etc then you wont see any gains

Macalin M

Out here
Kind of ig, My diet is qashin so That could be why? (I eat McDonald’s 6 times a week :jcoleno:)But I did notice immediate change to posture and wider shoulders
If I ate that I’d be fatter than a hippo. But I don’t have too much trouble gaining muscle so it’s a win I guess

Macalin M

Out here
If your caato, it's harder to gain muscle, compare that to a fat person, since fat people already got the skin, all that's needed is to fill up that area.

I'd say eat up and gain some fat on your arms, and then it'll be relatively easy to gain muscle.
What? Don’t encourage being fat. You can gain muscle from a skinny beginning. Just lift weights and eat 500 kcal above your daily maintenance.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
lol no

I use to be so skinny but I just ate a lot and hit the weights.

you guys should take this supplement called glutamine. If you want to gain mass quick what I did was take both creatine and weight gainer.

I don't take supplements. Just eat normal food and lift heavy. Gaining muscle is easy if you don't have low test.

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
I gain easily actually the problem is I can gain fat easy too but if I eat right and exercise I gain muscle easy as well. My current weight is 192 pounds but I’m 6’3. I like to stay at this weight I’m not a skinny Farah nor an obese whale. Ideal weight chart for my height says 176-216 pounds and I’m just about in the middle of that

Trending