Do any of yall plan on moving back to somalia?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I need to visit the place first before I decide on moving there.

i definitely would rather raise a family here in the US.

Also safety issues. I don't want to become an al shabab target because of the fact I am working and helping the people

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
All the Somalis in the will realize when home gets better, they'll all have to return home because when our parents brought us here, they didn't want to live here but to get knowledge and skills from the west and bring that talent back home to make the country great again.

I will one day go back to Somaliland inshallah and contribute it by establishing multiple businesses since I have the money and skills do that but I will do that once I get my dream job, inshallah.

Nomad2054

There is nothing permanent except change.
i would love to build a villa in kismaayo once the abu falafal monkeys are eradicated.

:rejoice:

Yes, I am tired of being an immigrant. I want to blend in. I will raise my kids in somalia inshaAllah. I will come back to have my babies in the west then go back.

Its possible Somalia will be deserted because of climate change. Already nomads are moving into cities because of dying livestock.

People are moving out while you guys are talking about moving in.

Its possible Somalia will be deserted because of climate change. Already nomads are moving into cities because of dying livestock.

People are moving out while you guys are talking about moving in.
We taking over kenya and soon ethiopia, since the highlands are better anyway. Also climate change will f*ck up a lot of countries including coastal somalia meaning that sea areas will be taken back by nature. Europe seems like it's becoming a islamic empire anyway (predicted by 2050) unless these alt- cucks are just exaggerating. I plan to be the somali george soros, i will funnel money to build up my country and to fortify it's borders against immigration and will work to destroy white countries at the same time so that we can end their march of tyranny on the earth. Come on we need to get real as a race, every one is looking out for their own but us and at the end of the day all you have on earth are your own ppl to protect you from genocide (no ummah bull crap). Napoleon and many like him hated the idea of succesful non whites and i plan to reverse this world's balance anyway i can by teaching the principles of "My people only!!".

quote-my-decision-to-destroy-the-authority-of-the-blacks-in-saint-domingue-haiti-is-not-so-napoleon-bonaparte-138-82-08.jpg

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
In sha Allah i plan to move back home before 5G is fully introduced and everyone becomes a slave trapped in the beasts system.

I plan to grow my own food and live off the sustenance the most sublime has provided and raise live stock live as one with nature

Do-I-Look-Somali

Make me some Cambulo tonight.
Hell yeah. Africa is the best place to live, and a great place to invest in a business. Already got a place in Kenya, and Xamar. I ain't scared of no Al Shabab. I'm ready to throw bombs, and hands at those ass super black monkeys. We can both play that terrorist game.

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
In sha Allah i plan to move back home before 5G is fully introduced and everyone becomes a slave trapped in the beasts system.

I plan to grow my own food and live off the sustenance the most sublime has provided and raise live stock live as one with nature

so are you movin within the next year? since its gonna get introduce in late 18'

Why dont you do it today?

All the Somalis in the will realize when home gets better, they'll all have to return home because when our parents brought us here, they didn't want to live here but to get knowledge and skills from the west and bring that talent back home to make the country great again.

I will one day go back to Somaliland inshallah and contribute it by establishing multiple businesses since I have the money and skills do that but I will do that once I get my dream job, inshallah.

Nope many wont move back because of addiction to welfare and the better life.

Answer the question in the title. Trynna see who the qasaaros and fake wadanis are.:hillarybiz:

Don’t know if I would move there permanently unless there’s a large diaspora community I can relate with then yes. Otherwise I’m happy to contribute and build institutions there and still live in the West

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts