Do any of yall plan on moving back to somalia?

Status
Not open for further replies.
lmaoooo you an ex-muslim?
well i guess youll have to be a qaxooti forever abaayo. Just assimilate with other gaals your life will be easier abaayo. lol youd get stoned back home. Dont go back tbh.
Y’all are so lame enjoy wasting ur life following some retarded religion

Y’all are so lame enjoy wasting ur life following some retarded religion
so you one of them ex muslims that cant move on from islam and dedicate their lives to dissing it or are you them ones who just live their life and dgaf about deen?

Some of my best friends are ex muslims tbh I dont care too much (theyre the latter type) but if youre the former lmaooo we wont get along. If youre not, soo dhawoow abaayo. :samwelcome:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Answer the question in the title. Trynna see who the qasaaros and fake wadanis are.:hillarybiz:

65f.jpg

wars

Inhermouth
f*ck yeah... I just need enough money to acquire few isaaq and hawiye slaves. I plan to rule Insha’Allah.

I don't know about somalia. But Im sure as hell moving back to somaliland :fittytousand:
wax oo jirin maa weli laga sheekaynaa? When the somali government stabilizes and we gain our strength. best believe we will dissolve somaliland, get rid of the nutcase called muse bixii, and put yall under our thumbs again. INSHALLAH!:fittytousand:

dont worry tho it wont just be you guys, we'll dissolve all these gobols and their nutcase warlords. mark my word. Somalilands the loudest tho so yall are first. ( very loud for something that hasnt been born yet, cajiib).

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I am more so interested in owning a vacation home there close to the beach. If Mogadishu was completely safe and the threat of alshabab was gone I would love to own a house close to the beach there.

I really want to raise kids here in the west. A western education is pretty powerful. I make good money here too.

Moving to Somalia was never really an interest to me.i always imagined myself staying and living the rest of my life in the US.it was only recently that I started considering vacationing to Somalia

YES insha'allah, nothing beats home:banderas: i know so many people from the west who've permanently moved there so im always hearing how amazing it is and how everything is progressing extremely fast. The only problem is al kebab :susp:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I plan to go back and invest into Hargeisa I see alot of potential But the people need to stop talking about ictiraaf and talking about Xamar instead they should put all focus on development

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts