Do any of yall plan on moving back to somalia?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Norwegian-Somali what would you do if the government in norway was rounding up Somalis and deporting them regardless if they were born in the country and the authorities deported you back to Somalia? Kkk

I’ve been thinking about that, it’s very unlikely now but it’s not impossible, if could happen in my lifetime.

As I’ve said before Somalia will be ruined by climate change and also some conflicts are building up.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I feel like youre sleeping on somalia. In a decade things are gonna be way better and i doubt al shabab is gonna exist cause their funders cough*saudi will be a failed state (unless MBS makes a massive u-turn)

I plan on visiting in the future. For many years I considered it off limits and un safe. Moving there sounds foreign to me. Never been to the place in my entire life

Most dudes I know are planning careers here in the states. Have never heard any of them consider moving back to Somalia at all.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I’ve been thinking about that, it’s very unlikely now but it’s not impossible, if could happen in my lifetime.

As I’ve said before Somalia will be ruined by climate change and also some conflicts are building up.
If you were deported back to Somalia would you commit suicide kkk

Do you think somalia is over populated? Do you think there needs to be a reduction to the population some form of population control? Kkk

Yes because smaller countries are easier to manage.

Also recourses can be distributed without conflict.

What you think? I’m not your teacher all the time what’s your view?

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Yes because smaller countries are easier to manage.

Also recourses can be distributed without conflict.

What you think? I’m not your teacher all the time what’s your view?
In sha Allah somalia will remain in chaos famine anarchy and mayhem until the dive law is implemented in its totality waa billahi towfiq

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts