Do any of yall plan on moving back to somalia?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Yes my wanting to go back to Somalia is the reason I will be choosing my degree in a few years. I want to benefit the place for the next generation things we sadly never got to experience so they don't feel like an outsider in a country they were raised and born unlike me.
I never thought of asking myself if I want to I think it's my duty

None of you are moving back.

Your own cousins who hate the West and Western values are risking their lives by drowning to reach my lands.

I really wished ya'll would move back but you have been teasing me since the 1990s.

I made an offer many years ago to pay anyone's one-way ticket to Somalia and 6 months living expenses if they renounce their Western citizenship and provide proof. My offer still stands.

30899988_848399122019252_6547950776902221824_n.jpg
31108427_2019305674987592_8813641631514230784_n.jpg

this is where I'll live my last days inshaAllah :ahh:

All the Somalis in the will realize when home gets better, they'll all have to return home because when our parents brought us here, they didn't want to live here but to get knowledge and skills from the west and bring that talent back home to make the country great again.

I will one day go back to Somaliland inshallah and contribute it by establishing multiple businesses since I have the money and skills do that but I will do that once I get my dream job, inshallah.
Youre a truueee somali:lawd: i respect that. Mashallah bro mashallah.

Yes, I am tired of being an immigrant. I want to blend in. I will raise my kids in somalia inshaAllah. I will come back to have my babies in the west then go back.
Same. If i have kids im never raising them in north america tbh. Theyll be dhaqanless and probably deenless and i cant be having that :ohlord:

Huncho

Blac Youngsta's brother
Same. If i have kids im never raising them in north america tbh. Theyll be dhaqanless and probably deenless and i cant be having that :ohlord:
Your kids will have no future in a.Stop being selfish and think about your kids future before worrying about what type of music he will listen too

Huncho

Blac Youngsta's brother
It's always the yutes that haven't seen the homeland that praise it as some type of heaven :farmajoyaab:

Yes my wanting to go back to Somalia is the reason I will be choosing my degree in a few years. I want to benefit the place for the next generation things we sadly never got to experience so they don't feel like an outsider in a country they were raised and born unlike me.
I never thought of asking myself if I want to I think it's my duty
Same like my main motivation in ny academics is like 'i have a country waiting for me' (lmao aint nobody waiting for me there but still )

Allaa 'i never thought of asking myself if i want to i think its my duty' you are a truuuueee somali :kendrickcry: i love that:it0tdo8:

People used to say in the 90s we’re only gonna be here a few yrs then go back.

I think we’re gonna be here the next 50 yrs.

I need to visit the place first before I decide on moving there.

i definitely would rather raise a family here in the US.

Also safety issues. I don't want to become an al shabab target because of the fact I am working and helping the people
I feel like youre sleeping on somalia. In a decade things are gonna be way better and i doubt al shabab is gonna exist cause their funders cough*saudi will be a failed state (unless MBS makes a massive u-turn)

Your kids will have no future in a.Stop being selfish and think about your kids future before worrying about what type of music he will listen too
Nigga who said im going to somalia now? :drakewtf: by the time i have kids somalia is gonna be pretty damn stable and will be safe so inyernational schools of a high calibre will be present. And if they arent.....im moving to oman tbh.

By the time Somalia stabilizes(if it ever that is) it will be yawmul qiyamah.

All of the minor signs have happened and we are only waiting on the major ones.

With degeneracy and fitnah at an all time high, surely the ends times are just a sight over the hill.

You guys can thank the ciyaal kacaan generation for ruining it for all of you guys :hemad:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
@Norwegian-Somali what would you do if the government in norway was rounding up Somalis and deporting them regardless if they were born in the country and the authorities deported you back to Somalia? Kkk

By the time Somalia stabilizes(if it ever that is) it will be yawmul qiyamah.

All of the minor signs have happened and we are only waiting on the major ones.

With degeneracy and fitnah at an all time high, surely the ends times are just a sight over the hill.

You guys can thank the ciyaal kacaan generation for ruining it for all of you guys :hemad:
Lol the first sign of yawm al qiyamah was the birth of prophet muhammed saw. Its been over a 1400 years and we still around. The time between each sign is sometimes millions of years inbetween. We got time.

All so fitnah is not actually at a all time high. You shouldve seen pre islamic arabia.....they were wildin. The time will come when mumineens are in a minority or barely existent and kufr (specifically atheism imo) will be widespread. Lol technically we're still a somewhat moral society its just the beginning of the downfall. So we got time till yawm al qiyama:yacadiim:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts