DNA Or 4 Wittnesses?

Should DNA Be Used, Or 4 wittnesses?

• Yes, DNA should be used because it is reliable

Votes: 27 81.8%
  • Only 4 wittnesses.

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • DNA should only be used if 4 wittnesses aren't available.

Votes: 5 15.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
As if 68 iq was not enough...now we have 68 iq dotages.

It's over for this country.

This oft repeated 68 iq level is non-existent. How do you measure the IQ of a nomad against someone born in New York?

Half the US population are dumb as a rock. Low intelligence has nothing to do with race and ethnicity but more to do with opportunities. Human brains learn based on their environment and opportunities for growth they received in education.

I see often people repeating this 68 IQ level. I do realize most of these individual parroting this claim are clueless themselves about what is an IQ and what it measures.

PS: If you were referring to Trump for the 68 IQ dotard though, am with you on that. Never seen a 70 year old that stupid. It could be mental issue he is dealing with, and it is strange how people think this guy is anything but mental case who belongs to the nursery.

Abdullnur

Logic over everything
They are arguing dna evidence is unislamic and the rapists and murderers should be freed.

@GBTarmy @Crow nacaala iyo waxa tihiin ba waasa magaca puntland bey ku ciyaarteen i havent been to a somali restaurant or any somali gathering ever since the day of infamy ceeb i cant kaftan with other maryooles cause they will just respond by saying kufsi land :ohlord:

To add insult to injury now your elders are defending rapists and murderers of childern nacaala shaidanka ku yaal these elders should be killed :pacspit:

Hear there reasoning they are not capable of doing their own critical thinking kulaha we dont expect the verdict abahaa waaas guun guun dhashay wallahi dhadkan magacaa puntland bey dhulka dhigeen:wow:

Man I wish siyaad Barre was still around .

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
I thought 4 witnesses is for zina? Rape is a criminal act which is completely different.

Oh don't be fooled abayo, the OP knows very well that 4 witnesses are only required for adultery, not for the brutal rape and murder of a little girl. He's coming at it from an Islamophobic angle, hence his twisting of it.

Oh don't be fooled abayo, the OP knows very well that 4 witnesses are only required for adultery, not for the brutal rape and murder of a little girl. He's coming at it from an Islamophobic angle, hence his twisting of it.

Or his misunderstanding of it. Cause he brought evidence to support his claim that applies the 4 to the rape cases from that website.

For those of us who see Islam as rational religion, we are satisfied with the basis of all things Islamic. For others who struggle with the faith, their default position is always one of critique without a thought. May be there is less willingness to understand something and easier to criticize and seek to debunk.

I have seen Aussie-Hustler explain something Islamic better than Muslims on here before. He gets some concepts right because they agree with his philosophy I suppose. Like anti clan bigotry sentiments he espouses etc.

We pray for the brother to see the light. And us too. I personally need guidance always.

It's also nearly impossible today for Somali and Muslim women in a very conservative society to report cases of rape and sexual assault to the authorities because of fear and stigmatization and if we truly want to protect our women, the culture needs to change and make it easy for them to speak up.

In America today the most open and democratic society nearly 80 percent of rapes and sexual assaults go unreported, according to a Justice Department analysis of violent crime.

What distinguishes Islamic law is that it is rational and valid for all time and place. The use of technology and science or any other means that is renewed in these late times to prove a crime remains in the circle of evidence and needs to be relied.

Yep, I also wrote this fatwa on Islamqa, the Britannica guide to the Salafi mind.

Question

What is the ruling on rape? What is the punishment of the rapist? The problem is that the woman is always seen as the guilty party. The accusation made by non-Muslims is that the man’s word is always given precedence and there is no way for the woman to prove that she was raped, and hence the man gets away with his action. How can we prove that the man or woman is guilty, and if she was raped or committed fornication willingly? Is there any role for technology in this matter? How can we prove the crime so that the man will not get away with his action and avoid punishment?.

Answer

Praise be to Allaah.

Rape is essentially zina (fornication or adultery) and is proven in the same way as zina is proven, which is with four witnesses. The punishment is one hundred lashes if the man was a virgin and stoning if he was previously married.

If rape is committed using the threat of a weapon or if the woman is abducted forcefully from her home, then it becomes a case of haraabah (banditry or terrorising the people), which is proven with two witnesses only. The punishment for it is mentioned in the verse in which Allah says (interpretation of the meaning):

https://islamqa.info/en/answers/158...adultery-can-rape-be-proven-by-modern-methods

It truly is hard being a woman in a third world country.

It depends on the culture and country. The west is not save for women either. Justice and recourse depends on your status in the west. Poor minority women and large population of white women suffer the same fate. The west has this superficial lip service approach to the rule of law and freedom of women despite these women suffering from discrimination that is both cultural and institutional.

Here is a rape statistics of the USA for decades. From this website

https://www.statista.com/statistics/191226/reported-forcible-rape-rate-in-the-us-since-1990/

upload_2019-5-14_15-39-6.png

In 2017, the rate of forcible rapes in the United States stood at 30.7 per 100,000 inhabitants. While this figure is about the same as it was in 2007, when the rate was 30.6, it has decreased from 1990, when there were 41.2 forcible rapes per 100,000 inhabitants.

340, 000,000 population, 30 per 100, 000, total of 10, 002 women were raped in the year 2017. Verify my calculation. That is the US alone in that 2017 year.

I will find the 2018 rape statistics.

Attachments

• upload_2019-5-14_15-37-27.png
    upload_2019-5-14_15-37-27.png
    230.2 KB · Views: 102
@Schematics

No one is arguing that the western world is a nirvana place for women but compared to Somalia, Afghanistan, Pakistan and India, it’s far better than these places for a woman. Somalia has twice been voted to be the worst place to be a mother and the worst place to be a woman. You as a bloke would rather live in the West than in Somalia, why will a female choose it over the West for her safety? Stop the hypocrisy Sxb.

@Schematics

No one is arguing that the western world is a nirvana place for women but compared to Somalia, Afghanistan, Pakistan and India, it’s far better than these places for a woman. Somalia has twice been voted to be the worst place to be a mother and the worst place to be a woman. You as a bloke would rather live in the West than in Somalia, why will a female choose it over the West for her safety? Stop the hypocrisy Sxb.

Those guys got done by dna. The court accepted it. Thats all that matters. His people are saying anything to get him off. This happens in the west as well where people make wild claims to get people off. Its a non story

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Which is better?

Narrated Ibn 'Umar: (The Prophet) said, "O Allah! Bless our Sham and our yemen." People said, "Our Najd as well." The Prophet again said, "O Allah! Bless our Sham and yemen." They said again, "Our Najd as well." On that the Prophet said, "There will appear earthquakes and afflictions, and from there will come out the side of the head of Satan." (Book #17, Hadith #147, Bukhari)

I'm still in awe at the stupidity of these odeys.

Do they not have daughters, wives and sisters? Surely if they don't care about the rest of us Somali women, they at the very least care about their own female family members?

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
Narrated Ibn 'Umar: (The Prophet) said, "O Allah! Bless our Sham and our yemen." People said, "Our Najd as well." The Prophet again said, "O Allah! Bless our Sham and yemen." They said again, "Our Najd as well." On that the Prophet said, "There will appear earthquakes and afflictions, and from there will come out the side of the head of Satan." (Book #17, Hadith #147, Bukhari)
Najd is Iraq as Shaykh Al-Albanee (may Allah have mercy on him) explained it in detail. Be careful of who you take your deen from.
Here is the link:

Status
Not open for further replies.