Djiboutians come in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VIP

VIP
As if there's no Afars in Djibouti City, are you trolling :what1: there is no inter city beef in that country :what1:

:umwhat:

Afars support the Djiboutian government because they have more freedom in Djibouti then in Eritrea and Ethiopia combined :sass1:, they can speak their language freely and learn in their language and practice their culture, they cannot do this in Eritrea and Ethiopia :win:

Ethiopia would throw money and development at them. It'd be a good buisiness move because it would save them 1.7 b per year. Can't risk it.

Jeesto

VIP
Waa dictator and calooshi u shaqayste:fittytousand: The country is like a family bussiness to him. His family/relatives own or are the CEOs of the biggest companies in the country. They basically run everything.
Money is not distriputed equally, it goes straight to the corrupt politicians pockets and yes there's wide spread poverty.
Why can't we Somalis have good leaders for once and not corrupt and cursed ones:noneck:

Last edited:

VIP
Waa dictator and calooshi u shaqayste:fittytousand: The country is like a family bussiness to him. His family/relatives own or are the CEOs of the biggest companies in the country. They basically run everything.
Money is not distriputed equally as it goes to the corrupt politicians pockets and yes there's wide spread poverty.
Why can't we Somalis have good leaders for once and not corrupt and cursed ones:noneck:

Like trump said: drain the swamp!

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
I do lol. You've called me a fake djiboutian numerous times. You're retarded naaya.

If no real ciise hates him then how come he killed 25 to 50 ciise's december 21 2015?

http://www.jeuneafrique.com/289782/...-les-affrontements-meurtriers-du-21-decembre/

Couldn't find a english article. Stop kissing the ass of this brutal dictator. Him and his uncle havnt done shit for the country.

If your family really "hated him" they wouldn't be working for him, :mjlol:, IOG put all the Cisse's on they all love him :drakelaugh:

Yeah I don't think you are a real Djiboutian, but im not playa hating :lolbron:

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
Ethiopia would throw money and development at them. It'd be a good buisiness move because it would save them 1.7 b per year. Can't risk it.

Did you know the Afar region right now in Ethiopia is the lest developed province, how could you not know this :what1:, ltierally thousands of them walk to Djibouti every day so they can go to school :what1:

This is why I think you are not Djiboutian because you want to give away Somali/Afar shared regions and Afar regions of Djibouti to Ethiopia :sass1:

VIP
If your family really "hated him" they wouldn't be working for him, :mjlol:, IOG put all the Cisse's on they all love him :drakelaugh:

Yeah I don't think you are a real Djiboutian, but im not playa hating :lolbron:

They're working for him because they want to put food on the table, you crackhead. If there was democracy or freedom of speech, he'd be gone a long time ago.

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
They're working for him because they want to put food on the table, you crackhead. If there was democracy or freedom of speech, he'd be gone a long time ago.

Im the crackhead but you on one hand are hating IOG, but the other hand your family profits of of his "corruption"( again your words not mine) " they are eating well", and you also want to give away Djiboutian territory to Ethiopia

:ohreally:

Yeah you are definitely a real Djiboutian buddy :mjswag:

VIP
Did you know the Afar region right now in Ethiopia is the lest developed province, how could you not know this :what1:, ltierally thousands of them walk to Djibouti every day so they can go to school :what1:

This is why I think you are not Djiboutian because you want to give away Somali/Afar shared regions and Afar regions of Djibouti to Ethiopia :sass1:

I want to give it away? Do you yave reading comprehension issues. I just said they shouldn't have autonomy because that would lead to ethiopia bribing them.

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
I do lol. You've called me a fake djiboutian numerous times. You're retarded naaya.

If no real ciise hates him then how come he killed 25 to 50 ciise's december 21 2015?

http://www.jeuneafrique.com/289782/...-les-affrontements-meurtriers-du-21-decembre/

Couldn't find a english article. Stop kissing the ass of this brutal dictator. Him and his uncle havnt done shit for the country.

I think they were the sheegato branches :ohno:, plus they may have been plotting to destroy the state. Djibouti can't have lawlessness.

People are wishing day and night for Djibouti to have a civil war, how sad :kodaksmiley:

VIP
Im the crackhead but you on one hand are hating IOG, but the other hand your family profits of of his "corruption"( again your words not mine) " they are eating well", and you also want to give away Djiboutian territory to Ethiopia

:ohreally:

Yeah you are definitely a real Djiboutian buddy :mjswag:

Naaya you're beyond hard headed. Go away.

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
@Kingcobra naaya, you can claim anything you want online :lolbron:, but no civil war will come to Djibouti :salute:the only reason I can think of an Cisse hating IOG is the small loser/snake branches who contributed nothing to the country wanting a piece of the pie. :drakelaugh:If they don't like Djibouti they can go back to Ethiopia where they came from :camby:

Jeesto

VIP
@Kingcobra naaya, you can claim anything you want online :lolbron:, but no civil war will come to Djibouti :salute:the only reason I can think of an Cisse hating IOG is the small loser/snake branches who contributed nothing to the country wanting a piece of the pie. :drakelaugh:If they don't like Djibouti they can go back to Ethiopia where they came from :camby:
Are you Reer Jabuuti huuno?:gaasdrink:

VIP

I'm actually 1 of the original non "soo rac" ciises of djibouti. Im not from dire dawa or awdal. Stfu. You think i want civil war in my country. I'm angry because I'm trying to avoid one. You're beyond hard headed. Keeping IOG and his fam as head of states will lead to one. Hurdada ka kac.

Actually, I think most ciise except mamassan are against IOG. Have you not seen their opposition outside Djibouti?
@Kingcobra are you furlabe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending