Djiboutians come in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
:pachah1:As If I am stupid enough to mention any members of my family or even my clan to you hyenas :russ:

I just support Somali countries being stable, is that a crime? :drakelaugh:

VIP
:pachah1:As If I am stupid enough to mention any members of my family or even my clan to you hyenas :russ:

I just support Somali countries being stable, is that a crime? :drakelaugh:

That's the difderence between us, you put too much value on peace. Peace is nothing without prosperity.

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
I dont live there. I can't "exit" my roots. It's barely better than somalia or somaliland. We should be heads and shoulders above them.

It's actually more developed then Somalia and Somaliland combined :childplease:, but all Somali regions of the Horn should work together in equalizing their development :salute:

How do you feel about Djibouti and the current president? Is it true that most people live in poverty and the government is not sharing the revenue with the people? What vision do you have for the country?
its a fucking hole, f*ck the president and his family, f*ck his party, i pray he lives in eternal hell fire, let him enjoy his days on earth the fucking c*nt.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
deport the afars, they eat babies and they want to join Ethiopia lol

grant their wish and deport their asses to aids ababa

VIP
its worse than somalia, you guys have it lucky , he mentally destroyed the people there off all tribes and ethnicity. He will answer infront of Illahi ,

Lol I'm Djiboutian living abroad saaxib. Somalia got blown up to bits a few weeks ago. Someone should murder him and khadra haid. Take one for the country.

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
Lol I'm Djiboutian living abroad saaxib. Somalia got blown up to bits a few weeks ago. Someone should murder him and khadra haid. Take one for the country.

UnSD0jE.png
Hello IOG? It's Jodeci, I have some intel for you :lolbron:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending