Djiboutians come in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you feel about Djibouti and the current president? Is it true that most people live in poverty and the government is not sharing the revenue with the people? What vision do you have for the country?

VIP
Did you see how his policemen viciously attacked protesting afar youth today? This guy is outta control. My prediction is if he handpicks his successor in 2021 and it's another family member, it's game over. The country will go into a civil war. The country makes enough money, ppl shouldn't go hungry. His family has been stealing from the country since 1977. Death to IOG.

Last edited:

Shades

Gacanta Madaxweynaha
Did you see how his policemen viciously attacked protesting afar youth today? This guy is outta control. My prediction is if he handpicks his successor in 2021 and it's another family member, it's game over. The country will go into a civil war. The country makes enough money, ppl shouldn't go hungry. His family has been stealing from the country since 1977. Death to IOG and his clan.
It's good they know how to deal with afar sxb. Don't let the afars have power in Djibouti.

Shades

Gacanta Madaxweynaha
And f*ck u they're our ppl too. Just let them run for president. They dont have the numbers so it won't matter.
don't be a pussy, sxb afar aint your friends. If the postions were switched today they would be fucking up somali's.

Merca

Inactive.
Did you see how his policemen viciously attacked protesting afar youth today? This guy is outta control. My prediction is if he handpicks his successor in 2021 and it's another family member, it's game over. The country will go into a civil war. The country makes enough money, ppl shouldn't go hungry. His family has been stealing from the country since 1977. Death to IOG.
Why are the afars protesting?

Because they were promised jobs at the new port of tadjourah( predominantly afar city) and the gov. Might go back on their word and hire folks from Djibouti city.

They should let Afar control their regions. What they're doing will lead to civil war and Afars from Ethiopia will join in.

VIP
They should let Afar control their regions. What they're doing will lead to civil war and Afars from Ethiopia will join in.

Nah. Letting them control their own regions will lead to talks of reunification with ethiopia. Ethiopia will then no longer be landlocked. Just treat them right. Somalis are treated like shit so what makes you think afars will be treated right. I'm just waiting for 2021 to see how it all goes down.

Nah. Letting them control their own regions will lead to talks of reunification with ethiopia. Ethiopia will then no longer be landlocked. Just treat them right. Somalis are treated like shit so what makes you think afars will be treated right. I'm just waiting for 2021 to see how it all goes down.

Why would they want to join Ethiopia? Besides that would never happen, and has never happened to a sovereign country in centuries where it's split and parts are given to another country. How big is their land?

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time

No real Cisse hates IOG :sass2:, interesting opinion KingCobra

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
Why would they want to join Ethiopia? Besides that would never happen, and has never happened to a sovereign country in centuries where it's split and parts are given to another country. How big is their land?

They don't lol, KingCobra is talking out of his ass, :mjlol:everything he is saying is made up :deadrose:

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
Because they were promised jobs at the new port of tadjourah( predominantly afar city) and the gov. Might go back on their word and hire folks from Djibouti city.

As if there's no Afars in Djibouti City, are you trolling :what1: there is no inter city beef in that country :what1:

:umwhat:

Afars support the Djiboutian government because they have more freedom in Djibouti then in Eritrea and Ethiopia combined :sass1:, they can speak their language freely and learn in their language and practice their culture, they cannot do this in Eritrea and Ethiopia :win:

How do you feel about Djibouti and the current president? Is it true that most people live in poverty and the government is not sharing the revenue with the people? What vision do you have for the country?

I was watching a video of a military parade in Djibouti, the whites and a very few upper class/government workers afars/somalis were sitting on stadium-like seats while all the citizens were watching through a wired fence. Reminded me of peasants in 1400s Tudor England.

Status
Not open for further replies.