Djibouti Has More Brothels Than Mosques

Status
Not open for further replies.
RYHbO5k.png
the isaaqs are dir as well though. so its hardly immigration.

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
Says the bdsm preaching hedonist. Like most countries, prostitution is illegal in Djibouti but it's too hard to control Ethiopian prostitutes. I thought you would be the last person to hate on 17 year old hot Tigray babes who would let you do anything to them for just $10
sxb no one caught my sarcasm. i live and worship malab. who am i to police the thing?

:dead::dead1:

zeepussy forzeee moneey

Great destination for cheap prostitution:manny:what makes it even better is the variation sxb :pachah1:on mondays you can have ciise pussy, tuesday you can have afar, wednesday you can have gudubursi, thursday you can have oromo, friday (waa maalin khayr ah so the brothels are closed until jummah) bacdal jummah mid yar o amhara ku ciyaar sxb, saturday is tigray and sunday is yemeni.

gabdaha ciise baa ka wasmo macaan sxb ask @Kingcobra and @ethan bradberry

Ciise :ahh:

Even better :banderas:

VIP
i always wondered why the country is called djibooty.

the more you know, as geeljire said: cimrigaago dheeraadana geel dhalaya wuu ku tusaa.

djib is totally lost cause, no ounce of dhaqan and diin left. zilch

You're right with the deen, we're less religious than other somali regions. But dhaqan? You're crazy, djibouti is keeping somali culture ALIVE. stop talking out of your ass.

Djiboutians are very liberal. I have seen many Djiboutian ladies come out of the LCBO.

I like it. More Djiboutian immigration please.

Xaagi-Cagmadigtee

Guul ama Dhimasho
:dead::dead1:

zeepussy forzeee moneey

Great destination for cheap prostitution:manny:what makes it even better is the variation sxb :pachah1:on mondays you can have ciise pussy, tuesday you can have afar, wednesday you can have gudubursi, thursday you can have oromo, friday (waa maalin khayr ah so the brothels are closed until jummah) bacdal jummah mid yar o amhara ku ciyaar sxb, saturday is tigray and sunday is yemeni.

gabdaha ciise baa ka wasmo macaan sxb ask @Kingcobra and @ethan bradberry

Nah, after Friday prayers you can have a Sacad Muse lonely Habar Jeclo pussy at the corner street. Nigga, bring in qabil into the fray and the gloves are coming off.

Last edited:

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
God what an awful place. I pray to God Hargeisa or Somalia in general doesn’t end up like this.:yloezpe:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
The fat c*nt IOG thought he would get rich quick by renting out his country to foreign armies but it completely backfired. Women in Djibouti are being fucked and rented in the thousands by horny soldiers.

Where's the link ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending