Djibouti Has More Brothels Than Mosques

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Kingcobra I might start flying to Djibouti as a sex tourist.
They are very generous. They even entertain the African brothers, Americans, Chinese, Japanese and the French cowards.
I might switch sides and get me a Djiboutian sister.

Last edited:

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Is this what your french scholars have taught you? Saxib that is prostitution and zina, concubines are a reward for jihad.
Anyone can interpret the Hadith with their own opinions as the Hadith itself isn't reliable and was written 200 years about prophet Muhammad died.
I'll provide home and some money to my habesha concubines and that's halal according to my interpretation of the Hadith.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Djbootian pussy cheaper than mcchicken:tocry:

:dead::dead1:
Thats called rape kkkk

but djbootian pussy loves prostitution:chrisfreshhah:
zeepussy forzeee moneey
@Kingcobra I might start flying to Djibouti as a sex tourist.
Great destination for cheap prostitution:manny:what makes it even better is the variation sxb :pachah1:on mondays you can have ciise pussy, tuesday you can have afar, wednesday you can have gudubursi, thursday you can have oromo, friday (waa maalin khayr ah so the brothels are closed until jummah) bacdal jummah mid yar o amhara ku ciyaar sxb, saturday is tigray and sunday is yemeni.
I plan to visit one.

Hopefully, they have oromo or afar baddies :mjhaps:
gabdaha ciise baa ka wasmo macaan sxb ask @Kingcobra and @ethan bradberry

zeepussy forzeee moneey

Great destination for cheap prostitution:manny:what makes it even better is the variation sxb :pachah1:on mondays you can have ciise pussy, tuesday you can have afar, wednesday you can have gudubursi, thursday you can have oromo, friday (waa maalin khayr ah so the brothels are closed until jummah) bacdal jummah mid yar o amhara ku ciyaar sxb, saturday is tigray and sunday is yemeni.

Plus it is safe with the mighty Americans camping there. God bless The USA

zeepussy forzeee moneey

:dead::dead1::deadmanny:
Bro you need to be arrested for this, Im contacting your ISP to suspend your wifi

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
i always wondered why the country is called djibooty.

the more you know, as geeljire said: cimrigaago dheeraadana geel dhalaya wuu ku tusaa.

djib is totally lost cause, no ounce of dhaqan and diin left. zilch

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
Why are Somali landers jealous of Djiboutians? :farmajoyaab:

they even make up lies about Djibouti online :mahubowtf:

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
@fox what Djiboutian hurt you? Djibouti is probably one of the safest Muslim countries on earth, this thread title is a lie and reeks of jealousy and bitterness.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
i always wondered why the country is called djibooty.

the more you know, as geeljire said: cimrigaago dheeraadana geel dhalaya wuu ku tusaa.

djib is totally lost cause, no ounce of dhaqan and diin left. zilch
Says the bdsm preaching hedonist. Like most countries, prostitution is illegal in Djibouti but it's too hard to control Ethiopian prostitutes. I thought you would be the last person to hate on 17 year old hot Tigray babes who would let you do anything to them for just $10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending