Djibouti Has More Brothels Than Mosques

Status
Not open for further replies.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
:dead::dead1::deadmanny:
Bro you need to be arrested for this, Im contacting your ISP to suspend your wifi
i didnt say anything illegal :manny:because prostitution is legal in Djibouti :pachah1:
@fox what Djiboutian hurt you? Djibouti is probably one of the safest Muslim countries on earth, this thread title is a lie and reeks of jealousy and bitterness.
jealous of Djibouti?:pachah1:
Djibouti has one of the highest HIV/Aids infection rates in the world among young adults. The United Nations estimates that 13,9 percent of Djibouti's women and 8,8 percent of its men between the ages of 15 and 24 are infected.
What are you on about? My moms from djibouti and tons of other landers live in djobouti. No need to paint everyone the same brush cause of what fox said.
so your not full Isaaq?:pachah1:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
i didnt say anything illegal :manny:because prostitution is legal in Djibouti :pachah1:

jealous of Djibouti?:pachah1:

so your not full Isaaq?:pachah1:
Im full isaaq. Its just my moms from djibouti. Dont you know theres alot of sacad muse living there? Why do you think so many djoboutians come to places like arabsiyo and gabiley for vacation to escape the hot weather?

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
I have not seen any Somalilanders combat/correct the anti Djibouti propaganda their brethren propagate :gaasdrink:

I see a connection :dabcasar:

Gambar

VIP
What are you on about? My moms from djibouti and tons of other landers live in djobouti. No need to paint everyone the same brush cause of what fox said.
You’re half Djiboutian?

i always wondered why the country is called djibooty.

the more you know, as geeljire said: cimrigaago dheeraadana geel dhalaya wuu ku tusaa.

djib is totally lost cause, no ounce of dhaqan and diin left. zilch

How dare you talk about diin iyo dhaqan? :mahubowtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending