Divorcing a male that can't satisfy his female

So if I understand well if the man is small but performs great you would stay. Alright.

:drakelaugh: :pachah1: :russ: Dkm
he won’t hit the spot.

CB3135CE-E2AC-4508-BAB7-1CE59CC65FCB.jpeg

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
:snoop:

A child? :faysalwtf:

Dude will take a hit to his self-esteem but sexual compatibility is key in a relationship so she definitely should divorce him. Blasting him on social media though was wrong on so many levels. This is why I think dating is a must before marriage. You screen so much incompatibilities out before spending money on a wedding

But also, if a girl likes you, she'll overlook anything for you. So it's not just that he can't perform, but that she didn't like other parts of him, or was just unsatisfied overall.

She wanted a divorce, and his lack of performance was the excuse that she went with to rationalize why she didn't want to be with him anymore.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Did anyone read this story Phiirso posted its in the spoiler kkkkkkk

CaliTedesse

VIP
:drakelaugh: :pachah1: :russ: Dkm
he won’t hit the spot.
Ukhti can I ask you something you mentioned something interesting you said in Somali culture it's 7 nights of rabbit fever markaa if the guy can't perform will you let him go?

CaliTedesse

VIP
I always wonder why no one is curious to these things I am always intrigued by it. please ladies share more.

Trending