Divorcing a male that can't satisfy his female

I remember reading somewhere that it was allowed for a female to divorce a male if he is unable to satisfy her.
What do you guys say?

Yes is known as Khula in Islam. Usually you’ll go to the Islamic court or get family members to talk to your husband to divorce you. If he is not willing to, you’ll force yourself to seclude from your husband. After 3 months minimum, it will be considered an ‘automatic divorce’.
When it comes to sex ... A wife can divorce her husband for the following reasons...
1) The dick is too small
2) Premature Ejaculation
3) Erectile Dysfunction...

and so on.

SOM171130DA001.jpg

Marriage has an age limit. Also, no woman wants to be an early widow. And the probability of that happening too soon being married to you is very likely.
I hope that is not her baby

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Yes is known as Khula in Islam. Usually you’ll go to the Islamic court or get family members to talk to your husband to divorce you. If he is not willing to, you’ll force yourself to seclude from your husband. After 3 months minimum, it will be considered an ‘automatic divorce’.
When it comes to sex ... A wife can divorce her husband for the following reasons...
1) The **** is too small
2) Premature Ejaculation

and so on.
Wow so intersting tell me . Would you do it?

1) The **** is too small
2) Premature Ejaculation

and so on.

That sounds made up

Stupid reason to ask for a divorce. Dick size is genetic. Most men born with small dicks obviously didn't want to be born with a small one. If wives are expecting like dick sizes from their husbands then equally we should ask for a divorce if their breast size is too small

CaliTedesse

VIP
Straight divorce sister
I’ll be running if he doesn’t give me some type of gymnastic performance.
Ukhti I am just curious I just dont see a chaste brother giving you a great performance unless yall been married for some time do you mean after being married for a while

Girls like @Kol3 and @sambuusi would divorce if he is not blessed and if he doesnt perform well kkkkkkkkkkkk
hey i didn't say that
performance > size
i meant that it'd be sad but not something to divorce over especially if he's a good person other than that
if he isn't though and has that problem, that's just the icing on the cake and he can go away

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Ukhti I am just curious I just dont see a chaste brother giving you a great performance unless yall been married for some time do you mean after being married for a while
Obviously you gotta learn lmao I don't think @sambuusi @Kol3 expect some bed master from day 1 but if you're a farax rolling over every time after 3 minutes then...

CaliTedesse

VIP
hey i didn't say that
performance > size
i meant that it'd be sad but not something to divorce over especially if he's a good person other than that
if he isn't though and has that problem, that's just the icing on the cake and he can go away
So if I understand well if the man is small but performs great you would stay. Alright.

Trending

Latest posts