Diversity of north sudan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sister don't pay attention to these fools. They are just selfhaters. Sudani people are black and beautiful.
Most of us don't look like that. I don't know why it's so hard for some of you to stomach heterogeneity.

I've lived in Sudan for 20+ years, in 3 different cities (including the capital). There is no "majority" look but i've seen farrrrr more women that look like this:

4715483898_aa526678be_b.jpg

Than that random girl you posted.

My entire mom's side is Sudani and a little Yemeni and I'm a quarter Sudani, quarter Yemeni and half Somali. My maternal family only claims Sudani and they all speak Arabic even though they were all born and raised in Somalia and we all even look Somali and you wouldn't be able to tell us apart from normal Somalis lol

Most of us don't look like that. I don't know why it's so hard for some of you to stomach heterogeneity.

I've lived in Sudan for 20+ years, in 3 different cities (including the capital). There is no "majority" look but i've seen farrrrr more women that look like this:

Eid Mubarak Walaalo . God bless the nations of Arabs , Cushites and Berbers.

My entire mom's side is Sudani and a little Yemeni and I'm a quarter Sudani, quarter Yemeni and half Somali. My maternal family only claims Sudani and they all speak Arabic even though they were all born and raised in Somalia and we all even look Somali and you wouldn't be able to tell us apart from normal Somalis lol
What sudani tribe are they?

she does look very much Somali and have seen many many that look like us but by in large they mix with otha black Africans.

she does look very much Somali and have seen many many that look like us but by in large they mix with otha black Africans.
Not really... We rarely mix with other Africans but if we do then it's only with North Africans or people of the Horn.

It might be different for those living near border with Congo like the Funjawis in the video but they're a minority and aren't native to Sudan.

nahh theres no such thing as a sudani look stop the bs guys. But alot of sudanis including the self identified arab ones look somali. dont even act :pacspit:
i can tell if someones sudani only if i observe them for a long period of time otherwise they look somali.
they can also have dambas looking skin because they are diana abusers too.
sudani habaryars and somali habaryars are cut from the same cloth it seems:mybusiness:

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
@Amun are these tribes based on lineage or are they like ethnic groups? There seem to be real phenotypic differences between the “Arab” tribes even. There must not be much intermarriage.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
I have met a few sudanis and am friends with them and they look nothing somali. People are just ignorant and assume they if they are muslim and look a bit like us that they look somali.
Alot of sudanis here I live with either look like nilotic or look half Arab half nilotic with various shades and features but still all look half. They don't look somali but people assume they do.:yacadiim:
I like the Sudanese but some of them who look half always distance themselves and always assume nilotic looking ones must always be from South.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending