Diversity of north sudan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep telling yourself it will get better and that “ we’re a resourceful bunch “. “You can’t compare us because we are still in a civil war” . Excuse after excuse !

“We got resources, BLA BLA “. The people at home need to be told they are either going to die of starvation , be at the mercy of foreigners ,as many already are, or every man needs to be loyal to his country, not his clan or pocket .

All this hope bullocks are delusions of grandeur . Most of the people born after 1990 are nearly 30 and have the education level of teenagers because schools in Somalia are only schools by name .The same is true for the two administrations in the north . This is our future ! How the hell are they gonna compete with anybody ?

Those raised in the West either have either given up on Somalia or they argue about a primitive tank or technical captured for 57 pages on Somalispot . Another pathetic minority celebrate every time a street light is erected on in their god forsaken village .

Once you swallow the bitter medicine and stop making excuses for the longest self-inflicted misery in the annals of history , only then will you have hope .

Primitive tank....

i think you meant to mentions oil exploration lol. Every dusty village in somalia has "oil".

Half somali? Did we migrate from there or into there?
North Sudan is our ancestral home land . We will liberate Ethiopia and build brotherly relations with North Sudan /Eritrea . I am doing push ups and eatujg protein for the eventuality of a decline in the Western civilisation and a return to good old African warfare .

Apollo

VIP
Half somali? Did we migrate from there or into there?

Cushites originated there and then left for the Horn.

Keep telling yourself it will get better and that “ we’re a resourceful bunch “. “You can’t compare us because we are still in a civil war” . Excuse after excuse !

“We got resources, BLA BLA “. The people at home need to be told they are either going to die of starvation , be at the mercy of foreigners ,as many already are, or every man needs to be loyal to his country, not his clan or pocket .

All this hope bullocks are delusions of grandeur . Most of the people born after 1990 are nearly 30 and have the education level of teenagers because schools in Somalia are only schools by name .The same is true for the two administrations in the north . This is our future ! How the hell are they gonna compete with anybody when they let Oromo do menial jobs while they eat khat with remittance money ?

Those raised in the West either have either given up on Somalia or they argue about a primitive tank or technical captured for 57 pages on Somalispot . Another pathetic minority celebrate every time a street light is erected on in their god forsaken village .

Once you swallow the bitter medicine and stop making excuses for the longest self-inflicted misery in the annals of history , only then will you have hope .

I became black pilled on Somalia. No hope for that country.

All this hope bullocks are delusions of grandeur . Most of the people born after 1990 are nearly 30 and have the education level of teenagers because schools in Somalia are only schools by name .The same is true for the two administrations in the north . This is our future ! How the hell are they gonna compete with anybody when they let Oromo do menial jobs while they eat khat with remittance money ?

We can have a civil debate without flinging faeces like deranged monkeys. You have a coherent and well written reply, I can't help but feel you'e a tad fatalistic with your analysis. I'm not sticking my head like an ostrich and I see the graveity of the situation at hand, but I chose to remain optimistic. Somaliland has the semblance of a nation with not much outside help due to the fact that they are not a recognized entity. Hargeisa is clean and there is security & order missing from the south. I agree with you we need a better leadership to help set up the institutions of the state and society in general where the corruption is stamped out, rule of law followed, civic society is engaged with a free and fair media etc, women's participation is encouraged and welcomed, the balkanization of the federal republic is curtailed, and many more.....
I just hate the defeatist attitude we all seem to suffer from. Yes, Somalia is a shithole but its our shithole. Whether Sudan is shangri la or not, it's not ours.

We can have a civil debate without flinging faeces like deranged monkeys. You have a coherent and well written reply, I can't help but feel you'e a tad fatalistic with your analysis. I'm not sticking my head like an ostrich and I see the graveity of the situation at hand, but I chose to remain optimistic. Somaliland has the semblance of a nation with not much outside help due to the fact that they are not a recognized entity. Hargeisa is clean and there is security & order missing from the south. I agree with you we need a better leadership to help set up the institutions of the state and society in general where the corruption is stamped out, rule of law followed, civic society is engaged with a free and fair media etc, women's participation is encouraged and welcomed, the balkanization of the federal republic is curtailed, and many more.....
I just hate the defeatist attitude we all seem to suffer from. Yes, Somalia is a shithole but its our shithole. Whether Sudan is shangri la or not, it's not ours.
I am not a defeatist . I am a realist . The difference between you and I is that you want tell these people they have tuberculosis when in fact they have cancer . There needs to be cultural revolution or a shift in attitudes within the next 18 years or its a wrap . You keep selling hope about “ Hargeysa is clean “ or the “ South just lacks security “.
Meanwhile , another boat full of Hargeysa youth capsizes off Malta and the rest chew khat to cope with their depression .

# Somali genocide is self inflicted and is due to culture .

Listen you big headed ans.

Cushitic languages originated in Ethiopia/Somalia i.e the Horn.

It did not originate in Sudan. Our cousins the Beja migrated there for the Horn.

The highest level of Cushitic diversity is from the Horn, not anywhere else.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
@Amun I've personally met North Sudanese people like Beja's and few Nubians who legit look like ethnic Somalis and people get confused if they're actually Somali.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
@Menelik III

Educate the ans who think Cushites originated from Sudan

:snoop:
The confusion comes from the idea that the Cushite Empire originating in Sudan means that the Cushites came from Sudan. This is simply not true.  ヶ花偉 緯芋 ト安火  ズ威リい  王ヰま ねせヿ桜 エ カ ギ宇ニ

concur,,,and Somalis are the richest ethnic group in east and southern Africa,plus look at the pace at Mogadishu.
hate defeatist attitudes too.

concur,,,and Somalis are the richest ethnic group in east and southern Africa,plus look at the pace at Mogadishu.
hate defeatist attitudes too.
What will us being rich do if the country is shit honestly we need to tap into our recourses as fast as possible even if we are at a disadvantage at first with money we will negotiate better deals

What will us being rich do if the country is shit honestly we need to tap into our recourses as fast as possible even if we are at a disadvantage at first with money we will negotiate better deals

we might not have skyscrapers but the country is goin forward and fast, I see how the landscape has changed,,we need infusion of capital,,give anotha 5 to 10 yrs.
the worst thing is the defeatist attitude is see from western Somalis...sometimes wonder if they have any idea.

we might not have skyscrapers but the country is goin forward and fast, I see how the landscape has changed,,we need infusion of capital,,give anotha 5 to 10 yrs.
Yes we are recovering but in a very slow manner if we for example ask a foreign company to extract our oil for maybe 45% profit that would give us the economic growth we need to fight alshabab build decent infrastructure etc. Said barres biggest failure was not extracting any resources we were basically a welfare state and because of that somalia is taking this long to recover

Yes we are recovering but in a very slow manner if we for example ask a foreign company to extract our oil for maybe 45% profit that would give us the economic growth we need to fight alshabab build decent infrastructure etc. Said barres biggest failure was not extracting any resources we were basically a welfare state and because of that somalia is taking this long to recover

check this video and is not the only region...oil.

expecting within a decade lot will change.

I know two Sudanis, one guy and one girl who look like Somalis. The others look like a typical mix between black and white/arab, some just look like lighter bantus for some reason

Our Muslim Black Sudani brothers and sisters are beautiful. They are very unique and I've met plenty of Sudani people that look Somali.

North Sudanese should not be claiming to be Arabs (at least the vast majority) when most of them look like this. It is better they identify with their African side.

150607200239c1cb.jpg

Most of us don't look like that. I don't know why it's so hard for some of you to stomach heterogeneity.

I've lived in Sudan for 20+ years, in 3 different cities (including the capital). There is no "majority" look but i've seen farrrrr more women that look like this:

4715483898_aa526678be_b.jpg

Than that random girl you posted.

World

VIP
I’ve only confused other Horn of Africans for Somalis. Not Sudani people. Sometimes they have a Pan-Horn look about them though.

Bohol

VIP
Most of us don't look like that. I don't know why it's so hard for some of you to stomach heterogeneity.

I've lived in Sudan for 20+ years, in 3 different cities (including capital). There is no "majority" look but i've seen farrrrr more women that look like this:

4715483898_aa526678be_b.jpg

Than that random girl you posted.

She could be a Beja.

Status
Not open for further replies.